24.

Day before Christmas, the day when a lot of people are excited for the next day.

Christmas Eve is beautiful and special day just as Christmas day. Just as everyone else, Taehyung was excited too.

"Kookieeeeeee!!!!! Wake up! Wake up!" Taehyung yelled as he started jumping on the bed.

Jungkook woke up immediately and opened his eyes only to see his big baby jumping on the bed with the biggest smile ever.

"Babyyyyy~, why are you jumping? You will fall down, come here." Jungkook said as he opened his arms for Taehyung.

Taehyung giggled as he jumped down on the bed before snuggling himself into Jungkook's warm embrace.

"I'm so happy Kookie, today we are going to decorate Christmas tree and tomorrow is Christmas." Taehyung said as he was smiling widely, making Jungkook to smile too.

"Are you happy baby?" Jungkook asked as he was caressing Taehyung's back.

"Very much Kookie, I'm so happy these days and you are reason for my happiness." Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled as he moved few strands of hair from Taehyung's face.

"I'm glad that you are happy baby, if you are happy than I'm happy too." Jungkook said. Taehyung giggled as he placed few sweet kisses on Jungkook's jawline.

"Let's get up now, we will eat breakfast and than spent time together. After lunch we will decorate Christmas tree." Taehyung said.

"Okey sweetcheeks, I would love to just be here with you but you need to eat breakfast as well as me." Jungkook said. They both stood up from the bed, did their morning routine one by one.

"Beautiful." Jungkook said as he pecked Taehyung's lips before going downstairs.

"Good morning!!" Taehyung and Jungkook said as they walked into dining room, others was already there.

"Morning sleepyheads, sit down." Jin said and smiled. They both sat down for the table next to each other.

"Tae, do you have any idea what should we do after breakfast?" Jimin asked as they started eating.

"I know, help with dishes maybe." Jin said.

"Yeah, after that." Jimin said and giggled.

"Well, Kookie and me wanted to spent some time together but we can spent time all together." Taehyung said.

"Is that okay Kook?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course baby." Jungkook said and smiled.

"Great, than we should maybe watch some movie or just play some games." Taehyung said.

"What about truth and dare?" Armee asked.

"Yess, great choice noona. You're the best." Jimin said, causing all of them to giggle.

After brekfast and after helping with dishes, all of them was in the living room, sitting on the ground in the circle.

"Okey, who is gonna spin the bottle?" Jimin asked.

"You can go." Jin said. Jimin nodded and spinned the bottle which stoped on Jhope.

"Truth or dare hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Umm I will go with truth." Jhope said and smiled.

"Did you and Armee noona already did it?" Jimin asked and smirked. Jhope and Armee both blushed while other just smirked when Jhope nodded.

"Hobi hyung, your turn." Jhope nodded and spinned the bottle which stopped on Yoongi.

"Truth or dare?" Jhope asked.