2.

The next morning Taehyung woke up pretty late as he left to sleep late. It was already 11.30 AM when he woke up. He grabbed his phone and unlocked it, checking new notifications.

"Hmm Jungkook didn't sent me anything. Should I sent first?" Taehyung mumbled.

Taehyung: Good morning Jungkookie!

Taehyung placed phone on the nightstand, stood up from the bed and walked into bathroom. He brushed his teeth then hoped into shower.

After 15 minutes he was done showering so he stepped out of it, wrapping towel around himself and walking back into his room.

"Hmm what should I wear today?" Taehyung asked himself. He looked through his closet trying to find perfect outfit for himself and after searching and searching he finally found it.

"I wonder will I see Jungkook today." Taehyung mumbled, smiling after it.

••••

Taehyung's outfit

••••

Taehyung walked downstairs with his phone in his hand.

"Good morning Tannie, I will give you your food." Taehyung said, walking into hallway to give a food to Yeontan. After doing that he walked into kitchen and placed his phone on the kitchen counter, grabbing an apple to eat.

Taehyung was peacefully eating apple when he saw his phone got a message. He opened his phone and smiled.

Jungkook: Good morning? Sleepyhead, you should woke up earlier hehe, just kidding. I hope you have a great day.

Taehyung: Are you going in park today?

Jungkook: No. Are you?

Taehyung pouted as he read that Jungkook is not going in park today but he don't want to be annoying.

Taehyung: No, my parents and sister are coming home so I need to wait for them.

Jungkook: Cool, call me when your sister come back. Luna wants to talk with her.

Taehyung: You told her about my sister?

Jungkook: Yeah, she didn't wanted to stop asking me whom I met yesterday and I accidentally said that you have a sister and now she wants to talk to her.

Taehyung: Omo, that is so sweet. I will make sure to call you later than.

Jungkook: Sweet, well I need to go now and I'm sure that you are busy too so talk to you later.