32.

It was 8am when someone's phone started ringing.

Jungkook woke up imediately, looking at Taehyung who was still sleeping next to him peacefully. He pecked his forehead before grabbing the phone and picking up without looking who it was.

📱Jungkook: Yes??

📱Jimin: Just as I thought. Is Taehyung's ass fine?

📱Jungkook: Wtf?? Why are you asking me that??

📱Jimin: Where is Tae?

📱Jungkook: Sleeping, why?

📱Jimin: Make sure to give him medicine when he wakes up.

📱Jungkook: Of course I will

📱Jimin: Okeyy, bye then

📱Jungkook: Bye!

[CALL ENDED]

Jungkook locked the phone and placed it back where it was before.

He looked at Taehyung who was looking at him with smile.

"Hey baby, good morning. Did I woke you up?" Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung closer and kissed his cheek.

"You didn't, I was already awoke but to lazy to open my eyes." Taehyung said.

"Hmm, are you fine?" Jungkook asked. His one hand massaging Taehyung's lower back.

"I'm fine Kookie, I will drink medicine and you will carry me all day." Taehyung said.

"As you say captain." Jungkook said and smiled widely when Taehyung started giggling.

"I love you so much baby." Jungkook said.

"I love you so much more Kookie." Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's lips.

"I can't wait for the day when you become Jeon. That day you will be completly mine and only mine." Jungkook said.

"I can't wait too. Ohh, I almost forgot." Taehyung said.

"What that?" Jungkook asked.

"My parents called you and your family for the lunch today at 2pm. I forgot to tell you yesterday." Taehyung said and pouted. Jungkook kissed pout away then smiled.

"It's okay, we can go home now and I will tell them on the time." Jungkook said.

"Hmm, let's go then. I will help to my mom with cooking." Taehyung said and slowly sat up.

"I bet it will be the best dish amongst all of them." Jungkook said and sat up too.

Taehyung giggled and pecked Jungkook's lips. They both stood up and got ready.

"Let's go." Jungkook said. They intertwined their hands and walked out of the room and hotel. Jungkook drove Taehyung to his house before than he left to his house, both waiting 2pm.

••••

TIME SKIP

1.55pm and there was a knock on the door.

"I will get it!!" Taehyung said and slowly walked towards door. He opened it and smiled widely.

"Welcome! Come in." Taehyung said and moved aside.

"Hello Taehyung." Lara said and hugged Taehyung.

"Tae oppa! I missed you." Luna said and hugged Taehyung after her mom let go off him.

"I missed you too princess. Euni is waiting for you in the living room." Taehyung said.

"You can go after Luna, she knows the way." Taehyung said and giggled.

Lily, George and Luna left to the living room while Jungkook stayed with Taehyung at the door. Taehyung closed the door then looked at Jungkook.

"I missed you." Taehyung said and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you more love." Jungkook said and hugged him back.

"I can't believe that is already 2022. Time flies so fast." Taehyung said as he looked up at Jungkook.

"You're right but we have whole life to spent together happily." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled before pulling Jungkook into kiss. Jungkook kissed him back as they was in each other embrace.

"Oppaa!!!! Mom said to stop eating each other faces and to come to eat." Euni yelled. Taehyung and Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at Euni who had her eyes closed.

"We are coming princess, go now." Taehyung said and giggled when she left.

"Let's go." Jungkook said. They left to the dining room and had lunch with their families. The best New Year they could wish for.

They found each other and got love which they deserved. Their love story will be always there somewhere and it will be even more special as their love is Winter love.

••••

It's end! I'm so sad right now. I wrote 59 parts of this story and I'm not sure if something like this will ever happen again but we will see.

Anyway, thank you all so much for every support, for every your like and sweet comment. Your comments made me so happy and I couldn't get more better supporters than you.

I'm coming back with new story very soon!! Don't worry, I will not take too long.

Happy New Year, I wish you all the best in this new year and let's be happy together.

Your author Tina ♡