18.

The next morning Taehyung woke up with the biggest smile ever. He can't believe that he has a boyfriend and that's noone other than Jeon Jungkook, his Kookie.

"I have a boyfriend." Taehyung mumbled to himself then started jumping on the bed while giggling softly and thinking about his boyfriend.

After sometime he decided that it's time for him to take a shower and get dressed because he is going to surprise his boyfriend.

"Is he still sleeping?" Taehyung thought as he checked his phone but there still wasn't any message from Jungkook.

He shrugged it off and walked into bathroom to do his morning routine. After it he got ready then walked downstairs to eat breakfast with his family.

He ate his breakfast really fast, saying goodbye to his parents and sister before leaving the house with smile on his face. He can't wait to see Jungkook.

••••

Taehyung's outfit

••••

Lara just was done with preparing breakfast when she heard a knock on the door. She left to the door and opened it only to smile widely.

"My son-in-law is here!! Come in Tae, don't stay out for too long, it's cold today." Lara said as she moved aside so Taehyung could walk in.

"Hey Lara." Taehyung said and smiled before hugging Lara who happily hugged him back.

"How are you Tae?" Lara asked.

"I'm perfectly fine. What about you?" Taehyung said as he took off his shoes and coat.

"I'm awesome." Lara said.

"That's great to hear." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Jungkook is still sleeping, I guess. You can go and wake him up." Lara said.

"It's surprise that he is still sleeping. Hmm I'm going to him then, see you later." Taehyung said before walking upstairs.

Taehyung slowly opened the door of Jungkook's room and quietly walked in then closing the door behind himself. He looked towards Jungkook and smiled at the cute sight.

He slowly walked closer to Jungkook's bed after placing his things on the chair which was next to the door.

He sat down on the bed next to Jungkook and smiled.

"You are so cute when you sleep." Taehyung said. His lips was lightly parted and his cheeks puffed.

"Kookiee~~ wake up!" Taehyung called him, he didn't wanted to wake him up as he was peacefully sleeping but he wants to spent time with his boyfriend.