23.

"What are we gonna do today??" Jimin asked. He, Taehyung, Jin and Armee was sitting in the kitchen after lunch while their boyfriends was taking rest in their rooms.

"We should make some decorations for Christmas tree." Taehyung said.

"Good idea. We have some decorations but it will be better if we make them by ourselves." Armee said.

"Okey but first let's wake up these lazy boyfriends of us." Jin said and stood up.

"I bet Jungkook and Taehyung will be the last one to show up." Jimin said and smirked.

"I think that too." Taehyung said and giggled.

"It's not my fault, that bunny is clingy with me and I'm not complaining about it." Taehyung said.

"We know, we know. Now let's go so we can start with making decorations." Armee said. They all nodded before walking towards their rooms.

Taehyung walked into room then closed door behind himself. He looked towards bed only to find Jungkook sleeping peacefully.

He felt bad about waking him up but he knows if he don't wake him up to go and make decorations he will be all in bad mood later.

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook and sat down on the bed.

"Kookieee~..." Taehyung called him and in next second Jungkook was sitting on the bed looking at Taehyung with big doe eyes which held worry too.

"Is it everything okay baby? Are you fine?" Jungkook asked as he looked Taehyung up and down, making sure he is not hurt anywhere.

Taehyung's heart melted, Jungkook is so perfect.

"I'm fine Kookie, don't worry." Taehyung said and gave a peck on Jungkook's lips.

"Why did you woke me up?? Do you need something baby?" Jungkook asked as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and pulled him onto his lap.

"We are going to make decoration for Christmas tree. Do you want to join us?" Taehyung asked as he was playing with Jungkook's collar.

"Hmm I will, it will be fun." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and smiled while looking at Jungkook who was looking back at him.

"You won't leave me never, right?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

"Never baby, don't ever think about it." Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded before leaning in. Jungkook leaned in too and soon their lips met, both of them closing their eyes to enjoy in kiss even more.

This kiss was the kiss which showed that they are gonna stay together, that they will be happy, that there are not gonna be any secrets between them, that they are gonna be each others forever but most important, this kiss is sign of their love for each other which will never fade away.

10 minutes later, Taehyung and Jungkook walked into living room where others was already waiting for them.

"I told you they will be last!" Jimin said and smirked.

"Jimin-ah shut up, I can see the fresh hickey on your neck." Taehyung said, causing Jimin to blush crimson red as other giggled.

"Enough of teasing, everything what you might need is here so let's start already." Jin said. They all nodded then sat down on the floor around table.

"Kookie, can we make decoration for door?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes.

"Of course baby." Jungkook said and smiled.