8.

"Mom, Jungkook and Luna will come today after breakfast. I hope that's okay." Taehyung said as they was sitting by the table and eating.

"Of course it's okay, girls will play together and Jungkook can help you with decorating your room while we decorate other parts of house." His mom said.

"Yeah, thanks mom." Taehyung said.

"Tae, can I ask you something?" His dad said. Taehyung looked at him.

"Of course dad, what is it?" Taehyung said.

"Jungkook, is he that one or you are still scared?" His dad asked.

"Dad, you know that I don't like to talk about it." Taehyung said and looked down at his plate.

"I know son but I think it's time to let your heart to decide. Jungkook is a good guy and he would never hurt you." His dad said, his mom agree on it, even Euni said that Jungkook and Taehyung looks good together.

"Yeah, he is great, really great but I don't think that he likes me. Even if he do and confess to me I would probably just run away and say that I need time." Taehyung said, yeah he would really do that because he is scared, he really don't want to be hurted again. Last Christmas wasn't so happy for him.

"It's okay honey, take as much time you need, Jungkook will understand you when you explain to him everything." Lily said.

"Maybe I should talk with him about everything but in few days, I still need time to prepare myself." Taehyung said, looking up at his parents.

"Don't worry too much about it. Let's continue with breakfast, they will be here soon and than we will start decorating everything." Lily said.

"Luna will come too, right?" Euni asked.

"Yes princess and you two will play." Taehyung said then continued to eat his breakfast.

•••

TIME SKIP

Taehyung was in his room, searching for decorations with which he will decorate his room.

His parents already started decorating living room and kitchen while Euni was playing in her room, she said that she will wait for Luna there.

"Hmm, purple and green lights are here, other decorations are here too. Great, I found everything." Taehyung said to himself, not noticing that someone was on the door and actually was already in the house until his mom called him.

"I'm coming!!" Taehyung yelled.

He walked out of his room then downstairs, paying attention on something on his phone.

"What is it mom?" He asked as he walked into living room still not realizing 2 more people there.

"Tae oppa!!!" Luna yelled and runned towards him and that's when Taehyung realized it.

"Hey Luna." Taehyung said as he picked her up in his arms. She giggled and pecked his cheek.

"Hi Kook." Taehyung then said and looked at Jungkook who greeted him back.

"Can I go to Euni?" Luna asked.

"Of course, let's go." Taehyung said.

"Kook you too, my room is upstairs too. Come on, we have a lot of work." Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook's hand with his free hand as Luna still was in his other hand.

"Wait, give me Luna, she is heavy to you." Jungkook said, Taehyung nodded and gave Luna to him.

"Come on." Taehyung said and dragged them with him upstairs, not seeing how his parents was looking them happily with love.