15.

Taehyung was currently in his room, talking with Jimin and Jin on the phone. Jimin was at Jin's house so they decided to call Taehyung to talk about yesterday's night.

📱 Taehyung: I'm telling you it's nothing.

📱 Jin: I wouldn't say that.

📱 Jimin: Not me either.

📱 Taehyung: You two are overreacting. I'm sure that he don't likes me, otherwise he would already confess.

📱 Jimin: Okey, let's say that Jungkook not likes you what's a lie but do you likes him then?

📱 Jin: Yeah Tae, we never talked about you liking him. Do you like him? Please say yes.

📱 Taehyung: Ohh God, you don't have idea how much his touch is driving me crazy. Yes, I like him, I like him so much that my heart might explode.

📱 Jin: And why are you not doing anything about it?

📱 Jimin: Hyung is right, you should confess to him and I'm sure he will accept your feelings.

📱 Jin: Jimin is right, Jungkook obviously likes you but you are too blind to see and realize that.

📱 Taehyung: What if you two are wrong?? What if I confess to him and just embarass myself?? I don't want to make a fool of myself. And most important I promised to my heart to never be hurt again.

📱 Jimin: Hyung please hold me to not go there in Taehyung's house and kill him right there and now.

📱 Jin: Taehyung he is serious, I think he really might kill you.

📱 Taehyung: Jimin-ah, you knows me the best and you know that I'm easily scared.

📱 Jimin: You shouldn't be afraid of love dummy, you should fight for love and for the person whom you love.

📱 Jin: Jimin is right. He couldn't realize when Yoongi was flirting with him but look, he is somehow great help currently. Just listen to your heart and not your mind, follow your heart Tae.

📱 Taehyung: I swear to God, I hates you both so much but I loves you more because you are the best friends ever and I don't know what would I do without you two being with me whole the time. I'm so thankful to have you two in my life, thank you for always supporting me even if I'm annoying you sometimes.

📱 Jin: Yahh kid, are you trying to make me cry? Well, congratulations you successed in it. I love you bear and I will always be here to support you. You are like little brother to me and I'm happy when you are happy. So please listen to this short best friend of you and follow your heart.

📱 Jimin: First, hyung thank you for remembering me that I'm short. (Jn: Welcome.) Second, Tae I'm your best friend with reason and you don't need to thank me for anything. I will always be here for you just as you are going to be always here for me. I love you my best friend.

[A/N: Stan their friendship.]

📱 Taehyung: I love you too both. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

*new message*

📱 Taehyung: Wait, someone sent me message.

📱 Jin: Check it, maybe is Jungkook.