21.

Next day, well excatly morning was so chaotic for 7 boys and 1 girl. Do you know why?? Well, try to guess it. I'm just kidding, I will tell you how Jeon Jungkook almost lost his head but seriously, I'm serious.

[Th: Author just start talking already!!!]

[A/N: Geez! Fineee!!]

Flashback

Taehyung woke up from his beauty sleep, moving his hands on the bed but frowned when he didn't find anyone next to him. He opened his eyes and looked around only to be met with silence.

"Where is Kookie?" Taehyung thought.

He stood up and walked into bathroom to do his morning routine. After it he walked back into room and wore some comfortable clothes.

"That idiot of bunny still didn't showed up. Did he leave me alone?" Taehyung said as his eyes got teary, he immediately runned out of the room.

Meanwhile, others was sitting in the living room, talking while drinking warm tea.

"Is Taehyung still asleep?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, he was looking so cute while sleeping so I couldn't wake him up." Jungkook said and smiled to himself as he was thinking about his baby bear.

"Whipped." Jin said and smirked.

"Ohh come on, Namjoon hyung is whipped for you too. Even Yoongi hyung is whipped for that shorty.... - ouch - What was that for?" Jungkook said.

"I'm not short you idiotic giraffe." Jimin said and glared at Jungkook.

"Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah, Jhope hyung is whipped for Armee noona too. My baby is the cutest so of course I will be whipped for him." Jungkook said.

"Yeah yeah, you coconout head." Jin said, making them all to laugh expect Jungkook who pout at all their teasing.

Suddenly they heard loud steps coming towards living room, making all of them to look towards the door of living room.

Just then Taehyung runned into living room, eyes teary causing Jungkook to immediately stood up and run to him.

"Baby wh-...." Jungkook couldn't finish because....

"JEON FUCKING IDIOTIC BUNNY COCONOUT HEAD JUNGKOOK WHY WASN'T YOU WITH ME IN THE BED WHEN I WOKE UP?!?!?!?!?" Taehyung yelled as he was looking angrily at Jungkook. Well, that surprised all of them but they understood him as they know how much is he sensitive.

"Baby why are you yelling at me? You was sleeping so I didn't wanted to wake you up because I know you loves to sleep longer." Jungkook said.

"I t-thought you left me." Taehyung said. Jungkook and others widened their eyes on what Taehyung said, they felt so sad.

"Ohh my baby, come here my love." Jungkook said as he opened his arms for Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook before wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and hiding his face into Jungkook's chest, hugging him tightly. Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms tightly around Taehyung.

"I would never leave you. Don't ever think about that, you mean the world to me. How can I leave someone who is so precious to me huh?" Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry Kookie, I'm just scared to lose you." Taehyung said before looking up at Jungkook. Jungkook softly smiled at him and wiped Taehyung's tears.