28.

It's 2PM and Taehyung was currently home alone, again. His parents and sister left somewhere, he wanted to go to but he couldn't walk that much so he just stayed home.

Just as he was about to walk into living room there was a knock on the door so he walked towards door, opening it.

"Hey Tae." Jimin said and smiled.

"Hey Chim, come in." Taehyung said as he moved aside and let Jimin in. Taehyung closed the door as Jimin took off his coat and shoes.

"Let's go in the living room." Taehyung said and walked next to Jimin.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you walking like that?" Jimin asked as he looked at Taehyung who now was crimson red.

"OMG!!! Did you two finally did it??" Jimin asked excitedly as they sat down on the couch in the living room. Taehyung just nodded and blushed even more.

••••

Flashback

Today's morning was magical for the couple yet Taehyung was embarrassed and shy.

"Baby, why are you so shy now? You wasn't shy yesterday night when you asked me for it." Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung into his embrace.

"Kookieee, don't talk about it, you are making me shy." Taehyung said and shyly smiled as he hided his face into Jungkook's chest.

"Okey, okey I will not talk but you can't stop me from thinking about it." Jungkook said and chuckled.

"Pervert." Taehyung mumbled and giggled.

"Are your back in pain baby?" Jungkook asked as he softly massaged Taehyung's lower back.

"I'm fine love, it's hurt just a little bit." Taehyung said and looked up at Jungkook.

"Keep calling me that, I love it." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"Love, love, love, love, love, love...." Taehyung kept saying it while kissing all over Jungkook's face. Jungkook smiled widely before pulling Taehyung into proper kiss.

Taehyung immediately kissed back with the same passion. Soon enough Jungkook hovered over Taehyung and kissed on his jawline down to his neck.

"Your scent is driving me crazy baby." Jungkook said as he snuggled his face into Taehyung's neck and inhalled his scent.

"Hehe Kookie, it's ticklish." Taehyung giggled. Jungkook looked up and pecked Taehyung's lips multiple times, making Taehyung so happy.

"Let's go, it's time to go home but tonight you are coming to my house and we will have movie date." Jungkook said.

"Movie date?? Sounds interesting." Taehyung said and giggled before kissing Jungkook on the cheek and lips.

[A/N: "Love is in the air.]

••••

PRESENT TIME

"OMG!!!!! You two are the cutest I swear!!! Woahhh, I didn't knew that Jungkook is that romantic. Tae you got yourself the right man." Jimin said happily. He was happy that Taehyung got himself a person who actually cares for him.

"I'm so happy with him, Jimin-ah. He makes me to feel so special, I never felt like this before. His kisses drives me crazy, don't me start about his touches. But gosh he is a beast in the bed, my ass hurts as hell." Taehyung said and playfully pouted on what Jimin laughed.