30.

Taehyung woke with big smile but that smile has turned into big pout when he didn't saw any message on his phone.

"Did he forgot what day is?? No, no he wouldn't forget my birthday, right?" Taehyung mumbled. He stood up from his bed and walked into bathroom.

After doing his morning routines, he wore some comfortable clothes and went downstairs.

Just as he walked into dining room, Euni runned towards him.

"Happy birthday oppa!!!" She said as she handed him a drawing which she draw for him. Taehyung smiled and picked her up in his arms.

"Thank you princess. Your present is so beautiful." Taehyung said and kissed Euni's cheeks.

"Happy birthday baby." Lily said as she hugged her son.

"Thank you eomma." Taehyung smiled.

"Happy birthday son." George said and hugged his son.

"Thank you dad." Taehyung said and smiled.

They all sat down for the table but Taehyung again had pout on his lips.

"Tae is everything okay honey?" His mom asked.

"Umm I'm fine mom." Taehyung said.

"Okey, if you say so. It's your birthday today so be happy, okay." Lily said.

Taehyung just nodded and started eating his breakfast. After few minutes he stood up from the table making his parents confused.

"I'm full, thank you for breakfast." He said and walked back upstairs into his room, Yeontan following after him, feeling that Tae is sad.

"Come here baby." Taehyung said as he sat down on the bed and patted his lap. Yeontan jumped on the bed then sat down on Taehyung's lap.

"It seems that he really forgot about my birthday." Taehyung said as he still didn't get message from Jungkook.

Just then he got message on his phone. He smiled, thinking it's Jungkook but it was Jimin.

Jimin: Good morning Tae! Happy birthday soulmate!! I wish you all the best, always be happy. I love you <3

Taehyung: Thank you Jimin-ah, atleast you remembered my birthday :(

Jimin: What do you mean with that??

Taehyung: Jungkook still didn't wished me. I think he forgot about my birthday.

Jimin: Ohh Tae, don't be sad. Maybe he is just busy so he will wish you later.

Taehyung: I hope you are right.

Jimin: Now, go to your mom and she will give you gift. Wear that and meet me in the park. Better hurry up or I will become ice.

Taehyung: Okeyy, see you soon.

Taehyung runned to his mom who gave to him gift, leaving him speechless.

••••

Taehyung's outfit