12.

"Oppa!!!!" Euni yelled as she runned into Taehyung's room. Taehyung was drawing something when Euni came to his room.

"What is it princess?" Taehyung asked as he looked at her.

"Let's go in the park." Euni said.

"Park? Now?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, you, Tannie and me." Euni said.

"Did you asked mom?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes and mom said that we can go but we need to be back before dark." Euni said and smiled at her brother who smiled back.

"Okey, let's get ready then we can go." Taehyung said.

"Yess, thank you oppa." Euni said and runned out of the room, going to get ready. Taehyung smiled but smile fast fall as he remembered that he still didn't talk with Jungkook today. He hopes to talk with him later and maybe to see him tomorrow.

••••

TIME SKIP

Taehyung, Euni and Yeontan was already in the park, walking around and giggling softly at Yeontan jumping around on the snow.

"Tannie, come here." Euni said. Yeontan runned to her and jumped, causing her to fall down.

"Hihihihi Tannie, I fall down you crazy dog." Euni giggled.

"Princess get up, it's cold to sit on the snow." Taehyung said then helped her to get up.

"But I have warm clothes oppa." Euni said.

"I know sweetie but still be careful, okay." Taehyung said, smiling as Euni nodded.

Just as they was about to continue walking they heard someone yelling.

"Euni!!! Tae oppa!!!" Girl's voice was heard and they looked in front and looked Luna, Jungkook and Bam walking towards them.

"How is this possible?" Taehyung thought.

"Hey Tae, I didn't knew that you will be here." Jungkook said as they was standing in front of each other now. Bam and Yeontan already started playing with each other, same as Euni and Luna.

"Euni wanted to go in the park so I couldn't say no to her." Taehyung said.

"Interesting, Luna wanted to go here too. Do you think they made this?" Jungkook asked.

"Euni, come here for a bit." Taehyung said. Euni and Luna both runned to them and giggled.

"Is this your plan to come here and make us see each other?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course it is oppa, what do you think who made plan?" Luna said and giggled.

"Aish, you two. You could just told us don't hide it from us." Taehyung said and giggled.

"Mom and Lara helped us." Euni said and then everything was clear.

••••

Flashback

📱 Lara: Hello! Whom do you need?

📱 Lily: Hello, am I talking with Jeon Lara?

📱 Lara: Yes, that's me. Who are you?

📱 Lily: Here is Kim Lily, Taehyung's mom.

📱 Lara: Ohh what surprise.

📱 Lara: Is everything okay?

📱 Lily: Well, you see Euni and Luna wants to meet at the park. Euni told me that they wants Jungkook and Taehyung to spent more time together. I called to ask if Luna can meet Euni in the park.

📱 Lara: Of course that she can.

📱 Lara: I will inform here.

📱 Lily: Thank you so much. I hope to meet you soon, my son told me that you are amazing.

📱 Lara: We can meet whenever you are free. I need to go now, byee.

📱 Lily: Bye!

••••

PRESENT TIME

"You two are really something." Jungkook said and smiled.

"Well, we are just helping. Now, can we make a big snowman here in the park?" Euni asked.

"Sure." Taehyung said.

"Let's start then." Jungkook said. They all nodded and started making big ball for the snowman. After it they made a little smaller ball and placed it on the biggest one and the third, the smallest ball was placed on the top. They made eyes, nose, mouth and hands to snowman.

"It looks amazing." Luna said.

"Yes, yes." Euni said.

"And now it's time for." Jungkook said and smirked. Euni and Luna giggled as they made a snowball and throw on Jungkook. Taehyung giggled at them and started playing with them too.

"You can't catch me oppa!!" Luna yelled as Taehyung was running after her.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes because Jungkook oppa is running after you!!" Luna said, causing Taehyung to turn around only to see Jungkook right behind him.

"Aaa!!" Taehyung squealed and started running faster but Jungkook was faster so he easily caught him and they fall down on the snow, next to each other.

"You really loves to lie down on the snow." Taehyung said and giggled.

"Especially with you." Jungkook said.

"Yahh, stop with flirting you coconout head." Taehyung said and sat up.

"Do you want hot chocolate?" Jungkook asked.

"From where will you bring hot chocolate?" Taehyung asked.

"Our house is close." Jungkook said.

And like that, 5 minutes later they all was sitting in the living room in Jungkook's house.

"Taehyung are you cold dear?" Lara asked as he saw that Taehyung is shivering.

"I was too long out on the coldness, I will be fine." Taehyung said.

"Do you want to sit closer to fireplace?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung shook his head as no but Jungkook grabbed him and changed place with him.

"Next time warn me." Taehyung said and giggled.

"Sorry." Jungkook said and smiled.

"It's okay." Taehyung said.

After half of hour, Euni walked into living room.

"Oppa, I'm sleepy." Euni said.

"Oi princess, let's go home then. Thank you for having me Lara and Leon." Taehyung said and stood up.

"I will drive you home, it's cold outside." Jungkook said on what Taehyung just nodded.

••••