5.

Taehyung just walked out of the shower, new comfortable clothes on him as he sat down on his bed.

Yeah, he was already home well he came home 1 hour ago and he for sure wanted to come earlier but of course didn't and that just because of earlier accident with Jungkook.

- Flashback -

Jungkook and Taehyung woke up due to loud sound only to find their hyungs looking at them and that was time when they realized their position.

Jungkook was lying down on the couch on his back while Taehyung's half of body was lying on Jungkook.

Taehyung's head was resting on Jungkook's chest while Jungkook's strong arms was wrapped around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung out of instict sat up and pushed Jungkook away from himself maybe too much hard as in the next moment Jungkook found himself on the floor.

"Ouch!! What was that for Tae??? Ufff, my ass hurts!" Jungkook said and then realized what that looked like.

He looked at his hyungs who was looking at them with smirk. Taehyung seems to realize what was they thinking and he widened his eyes fastly standing up from the bed but tripped and fall on top of Jungkook.

"Auch!! Are you gonna break me today??" Jungkook asked and again that seems like wrong question as their hyungs was smirking now even more.

Taehyung finally managed to get on his legs standing properly, Jungkook doing the same before they both looked at their hyungs who was waiting for answers.

"It's nothing like that!! We just fall in sleep next to each other last night and because of it you found us like that in the morning." Jungkook said.

Taehyung mentally thanked him for speaking up before him as he knew if he starts talking, he wouldn't be available without stuttering and that would be embarrassing.

"Hmm I see what is happening here." Jin said smoothly, smirk not leaving his lips.

"What??" Taehyung said, more like whispered as he didn't believe in his voice right now.

"You two are dating!!!" Jin yelled, Taehyung and Jungkook widened their eyes.

"No, no, no. Nothing of it it's not happening. You took everything wrong Jin hyung. Between me and Jungkook isn't anything, we are just friends." Taehyung said but little did he know that he just hurted himself and the other person too but he is still acting childish to accept his feelings.

"Yeah, Taehyung is right. There is nothing between us, also I think is time to go home." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook is right, it's time to go home." Taehyung said and picked up his things.

"Hyung, birthday was awesome, bye!" Taehyung said and left, with pain in his heart.

- Present time -

"Ufff why did I said it like that?? What if I hurted him now??? But it's not like he likes me nor I likes him so I didn't do anything wrong. But why is my heart aching me?? Uff I will for surely cry." Taehyung mumbled to himself, lying down on his bed.

He was deep in his thoughts but simple notification from his phone brought him into reality.

He grabbed his phone and unlocked it, his heart beating faster when he saw from whom is message.

"Maybe he isn't hurted nor mad at me." Taehyung mumbled and smiled.

Jungkook: Hey Tae! Do you still wanna bake that cookies today??