4.

Morning comes maybe too much fast for Taehyung as his alarm just woke him up but he don't want to open his eyes.

He is tired, no, not because he did something, it's because he kept thinking about Jungkook and that kiss on Jungkook's cheeks, he still don't know why he did that nor he will know.

Just as he was about to fall in sleep again, message on his phone make him to jump on the bed and grab phone immediately.

"Is it from Jungkook?" Taehyung mumbled and smiled when is was actually from Jungkook. Taehyung giggled happily before reading message.

Jungkook: Good morning TaeTae, I hope you slept well. We are not gonna see each other today as we has our own things to do so I'm gonna miss you today. Have a great time on party and hope to see you tomorrow. <3

Taehyung squeeled happily as he read message from Jungkook.

Taehyung: Good morning Kookie, I did slept well so I hope you did too. I'm gonna miss you too today so let's meet tomorrow in my house and we can make cookies. Have a great time on party and I hope that one day I will meet your cousin. <3

Taehyung smiled and sent message.

"Skskksks he said that he is gonna miss me. Gosh, my heart will surely explode one day. Dear God, I'm begin you, if he is the right one give me some sign." Taehyung said and smiled before standing up from the bed and walking into bathroom to do his morning routine.

[A/N: My mind is stopping working.]

After doing his morning routine, he walked back into his room and wear some comfortable clothes.

"Now I should choose outfit for party. Jin hyung said that some of his other friends are coming so I should atleast look nice." Taehyung said and looked through his closet until he found the right outfit.

••••

Taehyung's outfit for birthday party

••••

TIME SKIP

It was 4.30pm and party starts at 5pm but Taehyung wanted to be there earlier so he isn't late or last.

"Mom, I'm going now!!" Taehyung yelled from the front door. His mom walked towards him and smiled.

"Say happy birthday to Jin from me." She said.

"I will mom and we all will maybe stay there on sleepover as few of them will get drunk for sure." Taehyung said.

"It's okay dear just be careful and don't drink too much alcohol." She said as she brushed hair from Taehyung's eyes.

"I'm going now, see you tomorrow." Taehyung said. He wore coat and grabbed gift for Jin, his phone and wallet and walked out of the house.