Chapter Nine

N I N E

This was the first night that we slept in the same room after his accusations and damn near branding me with his blue eyes. I had called asleep on the couch watching my movies and he watched me like a hawk. My phone lie on the couch face up and lit up every time one of the girls hit the group chat or when my brother sent a text.

I didn't care what he saw or who he thought he was going to catch me with because he basically told me he had other bitches.

When I woke up, I was in bed and Tig was nowhere to be found, again. I rolled my eyes and got ready for the day. My choice of outfit would have that man on the floor pleading to eat through my panties.

Unfortunately for him, I didn't want to be bothered with a man that thought he could play with my feelings

Unfortunately for him, I didn't want to be bothered with a man that thought he could play with my feelings. He would have to drop the act and apologize to the best of his abilities. I didn't want half assed anything anymore.

"Damn girl, if I had your body and your ass I would be the next Kim K," Mickey joked as she handed me a mimosa as I entered the shop.

It was pretty quiet but the girls still were working hard. I found Stasi in her office and decided to get her personal opinion on something.

"Hey, Stasi... can I ask you something?", I knocked at the doorframe as the door was slightly opened and she was going over papers.

She gestured for me to come in but motioned for me to speak softly. I found the reason why as I walked over and Abel was being gently rocked by a baby swing. She made being a stepmom look so easy and sweet. I understand that children are not at fault for who their parents are so I feel like I would love any children that came before me as long as their mothers were accepting.

"He's so handsome," I cooed softly as I saw his cute little face scrunched up.

"Yeah. Practice for the future," Stasi joked as she turned her attention to me. "So what's up? Is this about your man?"

"My husband is only that by title. He doesn't deserve to have had me in any way. Not after the nasty things he said to me."

"That man loves you and would probably burn the world down if you were ever to leave him. I'm not the only one that sees that either," Stasi started as she pushed her papers to the side. "Tig has been like a loyal pit bull for so long that he feels like he has to put others needs before his own. I have never seen that man do something that made him happy. Until he brought you around..."

I rolled my eyes.

We were forced into this. I didn't ask to be married to a man that had some sort of hero complex. I just wanted to try and make the best of this fucking situation.

"If he really hates you, why would he have panicked when he couldn't find you? Any sane person would be like good riddance. Don't give in to easily but I'll tell you a secret. Jax overheard Tig getting frustrated while one of the girls was giving him oral and he complained that none of them had a mouth like yours."

"Doesn't make me feel better," I told her waiting for the good part and the reason for me to stick it out.

"You know how many bitches push up on our men a night?", Stasi questioned me and I really didn't want to answer or even know the damn answer. "Jax has porn stars wanting to get into his boxers but I wish he would. Tig does that because he doesn't know that you love him. Show him some."

"I basically gave myself to that man and now I have to prove I love him after he cheated on me."

"Why make it hard on yourself?", she gave me a look before picking her papers back up.

I didn't understand why we had to be so loyal to these disloyal men. I can't keep thinking that he has feelings for me then have him turn around and push me away.

"The same reason you don't let Jax run the streets and come back to you when he feels like it," I challenged.

She let out a laugh with a point of her perfectly manicured nails.

"Touché, bitch. Touché! Now that energy right there is what you use to get that man in check and any other bitch that feel like they can take your spot."

Her advice made me feel just a tad bit better.