Chapter Fifteen

F I F T E E N

I kept quiet after we landed and outside of my window I could clearly see my husband waiting on the sidelines along with Jax, Juice, & Chibs. I got looks from them as I walked by but they didn't say nothing more than a simple Hello.

When I made it over to my husband, he took my bags and tried to give me a kiss. I dodged that kiss and gave him a look. His piercing blue eyes were doing their sad puppy routine but I rolled mine and went to open the door of my car.

We got in the car and soon after we headed out while the others went ahead of us, Tig kept us cruising and I could tell by the tension in the air that he wanted to say something.

"Just say it." I finally spoke aloud.

The silence grew louder but finally Tig made an attempt to speak. I turned slightly in my seat to hear him out.

"I know it's your decision whether you want to get rid of the kid but you didn't have to run all the way to Miami to do it. You didn't even care to ask me about it," he started. "I know it's a lot. The club and all the shit that comes with it. Bringing a baby into this life is never a good thing. My girls were taken away by their mother after only really being around this life for a few years."

I listened. A lot of the reasons why I ultimately thought of this child was because they were going to be in a toxic lifestyle and our relationship was rocky so it put even more strain on my decision. Tig didn't make me feel as safe as I thought he did especially when it came down to certain things. He was like a robot and Clay or Jax had all the access codes to making him do whatever the Hell they asked of him.

But I could hear the concern in his voice.

"I didn't run all the way to Miami to get an abortion, dumbass. If anything, I went to get away. I was nearly killed just a few weeks ago and the shock of being pregnant after waking up from a coma just didn't help. No, I don't want to bring a child into this life but if you think I'm going to sit here and stand beside you if anything were to danger me or my child then you are sadly mistaken."

The rest of the drive was filled with silence and the sound of the wind whistling when he rolled the window to smoke a cigarette.

After we made it home, I took a long hot shower, made myself a snack and poured a glass of wine before sitting on the couch and turning on the TV. Before I could sip my wine, it was snatched from my hand and downed by my dumbass of a husband.

"Really?"

"You're supposed to be alcohol free. I don't want any complications with my baby/babies! Jax nearly lost his son from a heart condition. My wife drank and smoke while pregnant with the girls and their completely psychotic. I want my baby to have a fair chance at being healthy and better than I was," Tig inserted his opinion on my one glass of wine which was okay up to a certain trimester and I was able to have at least one glass.

"Tig, I'm not trying to affect my kid but I know that ONE glass every other day will not harm my baby. I have baby books from both Stasi and Bayleigh. I was and still want to be a surgeon and have read about the health of pregnant women in case I were to operate on one. Can I have my wine back?"

He made me a new glass and sat beside me on the couch kicking his shoes off.

"What are you doing?", I asked giving him a side eye.

"Watching TV with my wife. I hope we can watch something good. Romance gives me gas," he joked as he threw his hand behind my head onto the back of the couch.

It was annoying but cute.

I ignored him and turned to a show that I had fallen into, Lucifer. He was so interested that his head soon fell into my lap as he ate half of my snack which happened to be popcorn drizzled in honey and sprinkled with salt.

Instead of arguing, I ignored him and continued to enjoy my show. But I did notice how he stared up at me every time I giggled at Lucifer's banter.

A/N: Another boring filler chapter. Now back to the action!