Chapter Ten

T E N

After my talk with Stasi, I ended up at the club ready to talk to Tig who apparently had his sights set on some blonde bimbo. Bobby stepped in front of me and tried to keep me from starting a riot but I held my composure. No need for me to show these white people just how down low I could get.

Instead I smiled down at the short fluffy man and pointed to the bar.

"Make me a drink," I said as I found my new interest on the top shelf. The prospect stared at me with wide eyes but Bobby nodded at him to go ahead. "Thanks."

The shot of Bourbon hit my throat nicely and before I could lean over for another, my arm was yanked roughly. I shoved at the man who clearly wanted to be possessive at the wrong time.

"Hey! What about my drink?", I yelled as Tig once again grabbed my arm and successfully yanked me out of the club.

Once we stood on the outside, I tried to walk away but he hurried to get right back in my face. He stood over me like he was getting ready to go off on me and I just stood there waiting, unbothered.

"What are you doing here?", he asked but I knew that wasn't the real reason for his question. He practically invited me the other day. "Dressed like that, Sweets. Don't fucking play dumb. If I wanted to whore you out, I would set you up with Luann and her fucking cunts."

I could feel his anger and it didn't do anything but make me realize what Stasi said was true. If he didn't love me, he sure as Hell wanted me all to himself. But I didn't want to play by his rules when he had other bitches in his face.

"Did a good job finding whores here," I gestured to the blonde chick who walked past us.

"Who are you calling a whore?", Blondie asked as if I was suddenly going to take back my words and wimp out.

I gave Tig a look because I don't think he knew how serious it was for him to get this anorexic Barbie out of my face before I drug her up and down this parking lot. He clearly was still clouded by anger and didn't notice my mood change.

So I turned to Barbie and tried to give her a warning by waving her off.

"You. So go away."

"Bitch, I will-"

"You will what?!", I snapped as I ended up in her face in less a second. She stepped back once she realized I wasn't going to back down and take her shit.

"Tig, get your pet before-"

Before she even finished her sentence, I balled my fist up and punched her square in the nose. Who the fuck did she just call a pet?! All I saw was red as I threw punch after punch and pushed her dazed ass to the ground to keep punching her.

I felt hands grabbing me as I damn near choked the life out of this blonde brat. She came picking a fight with the wrong one. I heard yelling for me to calm down and to stop but I wasn't finished.

Finally I was removed from off of the dumb bitch and dragged into a room. I was shoved down onto the bed and as my adrenaline calmed down, I found myself being watched by Tig.

"What, Tigger?"

"You're like a fucking animal!"

"Same to you! Like you're not a dog. You said that I'm dressed like a whore but you have these bitches in your face all the time!", I argued pushing him back.

Tig stepped closer to me and I could have sworn I seen murder in his eyes.

"Dress like a whore again and you can see exactly how we treat them around here," Tig snapped.

I rolled my eyes and fixed my hair even though it barely came out of place after I gave that bitch a smack down.

"Can't tell me how to dress and definitely can't tell me who to fuck."

"I will chain your ass to the bed at home if you keep pushing me. Now take your ass home!", he pointed to the door as if I couldn't guess that our conversation was over.

I didn't even argue anymore. My work here was done and I was pretty sure my message was loud and clear.

"I see the girls love to tussle," Gemma joked as I headed out the door.

I just rolled my eyes at the old hag.