Chapter Twenty

T W E N T Y

A/N: Wanted to give Tig back the daughter he lost but I also wanted the main OC to have a son 😩

<><><><>
Tig's POV

"Mr. Alexander Trager, you have a wrap sheet as long as my arm and leg combined," Lieutenant Roosevelt sat before me trying to scare me into giving information up about the club.

They had been trying for years to make a case stick. A dirty ATF agent was killed in the midst of all the chaos and of all my mistakes, I wish I hadn't killed Opie's old lady. She painted a picture and I took the bait unknowingly causing grief and pain for not only Opie but the club as well.

"Can we hurry this up? I got chicks I need on their knees. Your mom might get worried if I don't come tug on her hair."

The Lieutenant clenched his jaw and opened the file that they used to manipulate you into wondering and guessing what was inside.

I know what I had done. I didn't need it written out on a piece of paper.

When he flipped it open, my wife was the first image that I could make out. She wasn't pregnant in these so it hadn't been any recent images. I could see that she was smaller here and she was wearing scrubs.

"Is this your wife, Mr. Trager? Beautiful woman, really. Wonder how you won that sweet girl," he mocked me as he pretended to assess the picture from every angle. "Damn, she's fine. I wonder if she'll stick to being the dutiful wife after you've been given 15 to life."

I rolled my eyes at his bait. One, my wife wasn't even his type being that he was a jackass. Two, I doubt he'd even talk to her like that. Now myself I knew my way around some dirty talk so there was nothing he could say that would shock me.

"I mean if you can satisfy her then why not? Can't pop viagra with good pussy like that man! Is your pound game mean? You ever tossed someone's salad so good that they squirted on your face? Man, good times... good times."

He looked disgusted. I damn near laughed but I kept it cool and tried to play his game.

"You're sick. You know that?"

"Hey, you wanted to know how I got her," I winked at the bald man.

Lieutenant Roosevelt snatched up the file and gave me a dirty look. He knew I wasn't going to crack especially since he couldn't get under my skin.

"What about your daughter? The one we found burned just outside of San Juan County. Can you tell me anything about that?"

I clenched my jaw but didn't speak let alone give him a look. I settled for shrugging my shoulders with nonchalance and tried not to hear the cries and screams of my daughter calling for me.

"Didn't even get an invite to the funeral," I snapped but kept my eyes low to the table.

He only could guess so much from my reaction but I wasn't giving him any more bait or ammunition to use against me. My wife was off limits and the club wasn't coming from my lips unless they killed me and resurrected my corpse.

"You won't get any invites for awhile. You'll be in our custody for-"

The door opened and in walked a deputy. Tig looked over with curiosity as they whispered to each other. He waited for whatever method they came up with to scare him. None of them worked before but he was willing to listen.

"It's your lucky day. You have a lawyer who is threatening to sue for harassment if we don't let you loose so you're out of here. Don't worry, you'll be back," Lt. Roosevelt took the cuffs off him and he was escorted out by the deputy.

He saw Stasi and raised a brow in wonder of why she was there. She rolled her eyes.

"Can't have you going to jail with my godbabies freshly out."

"I thought Mickey was the godmother?"

Stasi smacked his arm.

"It's me and Mickey as godmother and Jax as The Godfather. But don't you wish it was me as sole godmother?", Stasi asked as they headed to the car. She smirked when he shook his head.

"Why you bail me?", Tig asked.

"My mom says we should work as a team. She sent her best team out to help you and the guys steer clear of the police and ATF."

"Not that easy..."

"It is if you act right," she started the car and decided to take him to the clubhouse because he had been at the station since this morning.