Chapter One

Now Playing: Rihanna's What Now

[ Explicit Word Use! ]

{Quick A/N: This us one part of the Saving The Sons series! It coincides with Judge Me, but you don't have to read that one to start this one.}

"Sweetie, come over."

"Sure. Do I need to-"

"No. Just get here in twenty minutes."

"Okay."

Conversations like that took place every other weekend. I usually was called to pick up or drop off some drugs, bail someone out of jail, or be someone's alibi. The only thing I hated about being mixed up with Laroy and the 9'ers was the fact that I had to dress like a video vixen.

I'm a sweatpants and chill girl, but they make me be a thong wearing dolled up whore.

-

"Hey, Az. Where's Laroy?", I asked the pretty bartender who gave me a smile once I walked in. She understood what it was like to be thrown into this life. I forgot my bag in the car so as I reached to hand it to her I rolled my eyes at my own forgetfulness.

Her head pointed to the left where a group of booths sat shrouded by a thin, sparkly curtain. I thanked her as I walked past the guys cat calling and wolf whistling. One asshole tried to grab me but I flashed the tat on my neck with a flip of my hair and he backed off.

"Laroy's busy," Chris tried to make me turn around with his bodybuilder looking ass.

"He called me, stupid. Why the fuck you think I came here?", I crossed my arms over my chest instantly regretting it once he drew a line from the choker on my neck to the beginning of my cleavage. "For some dick like the little whore you want to be," Chris smirked as he hit a nerve.

I knew he was bigger than me but I wanted to fuck him up. So my hand went back and I punched the shit out of him. It hurt but the adrenaline had me ready to pull off my earrings.

"You fucking asshole!", I screamed as I lunged for him while he tried to make sure his nose wasn't broken.

The blood dripping was a small victory. I wanted more.

"Hey! Hey! Hey, Sweet! Calm the fuck down!!", Laroy's arms wrapped around my waist and I counted to ten while gritting my teeth. A wave of calm flushed over me and I turned to the right with a deadly look in my eyes but once my eyes landed on the most exquisite deep blues I had ever seen, I fell away. Well, my anger and need to kill but Sweet was still there in the flesh.

They were white guys. Four of them. I had to sit beside Laroy as he did his business. My mind was on other things but went on standstill when I heard the 'N' word thrown around.