Chapter Six

S I X

So I now have a few new friends in this little town. Stasi, her little sister Mickey, Bayley, and Jace were pretty cool and actually had all the other girls jealous of them.

"Who's that with Jax?", I asked Stasi.

She looked over and had this slick little smirk on her face as she leaned over and whispered into my ear.

"His ex? You not gonna check him?"

"She doesn't need to," Mickey spoke up as she downed her third cup of whatever she kept pouring into her cup. "Jax knows who he wants. If that were a question then he'd have Hell to deal with."

Jace and Bayley confirmed it with a quick nod.

I shrugged it off seeing as it wasn't my man. The rest of the party was pretty chill except for the orgies that started making Jace go grab her man and leave along with Stasi. Mickey winked at some guy but she was stumbling drunk so Bailey grabbed her and took her home.

"Not so different from the other world?", Tig asked me.

I rolled my eyes. What was I suppose to say? No, we had to kill at least one person or have at least one fight.

"There is no other world. It's one big Earth that we both live on. Not from different fucking planets."

"Not what I meant."

"Oh, forgive me. Please explain your dumb ass theory on why we should be separated, " I snapped in annoyance that we couldn't just be two people that happened to be in a shitty situation.

"I have a million reasons on why we should be together and one of them is last night when you were--"

"I'll hurt you," I hissed glaring at the small smirk in his face.

He was trying to get me to relax and be comfortable around him but I was too wired to be doing this with him. My buzz was sinking in and I had passed a blunt around with Jace and Happy for awhile. He just couldn't leave me be.

"Never said I wouldn't like it."

Rolling my eyes, I took him by the hand and we were in the back room quickly away from all the noise and chaos. I removed my jacket and tossed it to the side before stripping him of his kutte.

My breath was stolen as he trapped my mouth with his own allowing our tongues to entangle in sweet, deep kisses over and over. His hand went under my dress where I wore nothing but a thin piece of lace thong easily ripped apart by his hands.  My legs widened slightly as his hands slid further up until he reached my dripping wet heat as it leaked onto not only my thighs but his fingers. 

"This my pretty little pussy so wet and tight just for me," Tig whispered in awe as his fingers worked her open until she was shaking from his work and her nails dug into his shoulders. "Come sit it on Daddy's face."

Tig laid himself on the bed removing his belt and slipping open his pants to grab ahold to his hardening cock. I climbed on his face and as soon as his tongue began its whirlwind attack on my clit, I couldn't control my moans of pleasure as I rode his face with no mercy. He gripped my thigh tightly as I orgasmed but when I felt hot sticky wetness land on my ass, I knew he had came with me.

"Fuck... ", I sighed as my hands swept my hair out of my face and I fell to the side of Tig  who licked his lips from my sticky juices.

"Oh we've just begun, my Sweet."

Face down, ass up I shuddered in ecstasy as another orgasm shook me to the core and I couldn't remember my name.

I just felt so much pleasure.

My eyes fell shut at the first sign of dawn peeking through the window. Tig placed the blankets over my naked body but he pulled on his kutte and left the room without another word.