Chapter Twenty Two

T W E N T Y  - T W O

The beginning was rocky and the middle is going to be hard work but the ending, I promise myself, will be worth it. I hadn't wanted this union but I was now invested with my beautiful children and loving husband.

We were going to play Truth or Drink tonight and I was a little nervous about what questions we were going to have to answer being as we were with the girls and their guys. I felt like Stasi had done this to get some answers about her man but in the end we all just wanted to have a little fun.

So I decided that we go and give ourselves the night off. Mickey was more than happy to babysit for us.

"How do I look?", I asked Tig.

My outfit for tonight was simple and I thought I looked okay but still a little puffy as I was only about a month and a half postpartum. I just wanted to know if I wasn't tripping on the extra weight that was in my thighs.

"You look fine," he said even though he was in the bathroom and hadn't came to see what I was wearing

I rolled my eyes and decided to touch up my edges while I waited for him to finish up. I leaned over to turn my lights on and I felt a hand grab my ass.

"On second thought, maybe you should change. You got something right here on it," he slipped his hand down and rubbed on my crotch.

I giggled, slapping his hand away.

"Stop being nasty! We're leaving and I'm not changing."

"Why can't we just be a little late? I can honestly say that I'm starving."

He kissed me on my neck and then reached under my jacket to grope my breast. I groaned at the obvious erection poking at my back. He thought he was slick.

"Tig! Later, I really wanted to get out of the house tonight," I grumbled annoyed. He was used to getting his way so when he pouted, I tried to stop from laughing at the sad face. "I'll do whatever you want later. Scratch that! I'll do everything that I'm comfortable with."

"Are you comfortable with whips and bondage?", Tig asked in excitement.

I raised a brow but I had noticed that he had been getting packages lately. I just hope that he didn't think I was going to turn my bedroom into a porn set.

"Let's go."

()()()

"Okay. I think this one is for the girls," Jax said as he lifted the card and gave Tig and the guys a look.

"Say it out loud, Jax!", Stasi gave him a look as he stalled on reading the card for everyone. She was a little tipsy but for the most part, we had been getting the guys to drink because they didn't want us to know certain stuff.

"Have you ever owned or purchased a sex toy?"

"How is this only for us?", Stasi said. I figured it was the sex toy part but there were some guys who have bought a sex toy.

"I have." Tig admitted.

"I haven't." I admitted.

We all went around the table and nobody took a shot so I guess everyone didn't feel like this was a shot worthy question.

"What did you buy?", I asked Tig since he was the only guy that had admitted to buying a sex toy.

"Stuff... I'll show you later."

"Ooooohhh," Stasi tried to be funny and I gave her a look. "Jax and I have had some fun with them. Right, babe?"

"Which one?"

"The one with the remote," she said, grabbing a wing off the table.

"Oh yeah," he smirked.

I didn't even ask questions. We continued our game and at the end of the night, most of the guys were buzzed and some of the girls were flat out drunk. I was most definitely drunk after having to dodge a few personal questions that I felt only Tig should know and not the people at the table.

Most of them just went into their respective rooms but I didn't want to stay and Tig obviously had other plans for us anyways.