Chapter 1 : First meet

6 years after wei ying died.

Lan Zhan finally come out from his punishment. For the past 3 years he kept searching for wei ying everyday. Whenever he hears of any problem or chaos anywhere, he goes there instantly.what if he finds wei ying there . This time he came to yiling. Still no wei ying.

After solving the problem, he was roaming around yiling before going back  suddenly he felt his right leg dragged down. He looked down and saw a little boy about 3 or 4 years hugging his leg tight and looking at him with puppy eyes. He was taken aback to see him and frowned.

Suddenly the boy started crying

Suddenly the boy started crying. People started gathering around them.

"What is with that man?! His child is crying and he's doing nothing."

"Right . Poor boy. Where is his mother?!"

Someone from the crowd said," young man, is this ur first time being father? Don't worry I was also like u when I was young. Just hug him and comfort him. "

Lan zhan was so startled with all this situation. He couldn't understand what should he do. He followed that man's word and hugged the kid gently stroking his back. After some time the kid stopped and lan zhan let out a relief sigh. Slowly the crowd around them also faded away. Suddenly he felt heavy on him. The boy fell asleep on him being tired with all the crying.

Lan Zhan started panicking again. What should he do now!! He couldn't even ask his name . He can't just leave him alone there. After some thinking he took the boy to the nearest inn. He booked a room for one day . He gently layed the kid on the bed and tucked him under the blanket. Then he started thinking about the all unexpected events that happened today.He looked at the kid.

He thought, "his face has a similarity with my Wei Ying

He thought, "his face has a similarity with my Wei Ying.. wait my?! What are you thinking Lan zhan !" He mentally slapped him for thinking something inappropriate like this. But thinking about it again he wants wei ying to be his. Let him just find him. He won't let him go again and protect him from everything. He suddenly started to feel  attached to the kid wanting to keep him with him. But he can't do this. This child has his parents , they must be worried for him. Now he can just wait for him to wake up and bring him to his parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter 1.