Chapter 9: Someone's watching

Some of my story part may be not related to the novel. It may related to the series 'the untamed'

Heavenly Realm

"When it finally looked like the boy is living well , why is he again trying to get in trouble? Can't he just live in peace?!" Shi Qinxuan whined.

Everyone nodded agreeing with him.

Feng Xin, " He is just like taizi dianxia. They just can't stay away from trouble"

" Uh- come on I- I just want to help others" Xie lian said nervously.

" And get into trouble while saving them, right?" Feng Xin.

Xie lian just let out a small chuckle not knowing what to reply bcz he was right.

They all are now in the great martial hall watching the certain boy whom they saved 6 years ago. obviously that boy is Wei Ying.

6 years ago when Wei Ying died they were all so angry. He was not supposed to die but he did. They were so mad at those people who blamed him and cursed him without any prove while he only try to save them.

Wei Ying just a pure , kind boy. After Xie lian it was so rare to find a person like him(Xie Lian). When he(wei Ying) was born, they all knew he was the next Xie lian. They were looking forward for him to grow up. They were so happy seeing him grow up so well despite the mistreatment of Madam Yu. They really wanted to punish that woman but they can't just meddle with the matters of mortal realm. They can just watch from up.

The days passed by and they growed a special affection towards the boy. Even Hua Cheng started to like him. He wanted to kill all those idiot mortals who hurt his precious little version of his gege but Xie Lian didn't let him do anything.

The day Wei Ying died , he didn't listen to anyone and bring him to his paradise manor secretly treating him. When Xie Lian find out Hua Cheng thought he would be disappoint at him for doing this but at his surprise Xie Lian helped him treating him.

When the news reached to heavenly realm , Many gods disapproved but they can't say anything to their Heavenly Emperor. Moreover they also liked Wei Ying.

Hua Cheng was a little late to get Wei Ying so he was already so much affected with the resentful energy.Although Lan Zhan tried to heal him with his spiritual energy it was of no use.

It took a long time to heal him. Although it was only 1 year in heavenly realm but it already passed 6 years in mortal realm.

Xie lian decided to turn him into his baby form before sending him back so that others won't recognize him. Others also agreed with him.

Hua Cheng sent two silver butterflies with Wei Ying so that he can keep an eye on him which hide themselves inside his hair . The day he completely healed they send him back in his cave in burial mounds.

They knew that he can take care of himself and they are also there to help him. Coincidentally he met Lan Zhan that day. They knew Lan Zhan's feelings about him, how he tried to protect him by injuring his clan elders.They were relieved that Lan Zhan found their A-Ying.

Present~

"I told you that day when he saved that lan disple from water ghouls risking his own life, he is the mini version of our Highness" Shi Qinxuan said.

Xie Lian smiled hearing that. He said,
" He is like that from born. You all know how stubborn he is. Since he has set up his mind he will definitely go to Qinghe. So let's just keep an eye on him . "

Everyone just sighed. It's been late so they all went to their own palaces while Xie Lian went to Paradise Manor to find his Husband.

Paradise Manor~

Hua Cheng was lazily lying on his bed waiting for his gege to come back.

"Gege, you are back!" Hua Cheng run to hug his husband.

"Sang Lang , it's been just an hour I left and you are like this" Xie Lian giggled .

" Mm Your Sang Lang missed you so much." Hua Cheng pout.

"Yes yes your gege missed you too. Now let's eat dinner."

While eating Xie Lian suddenly called,

"Sang Lang?"

"Yes gege?"

"Do you think I did the right thing by saving him" Xie Lian asked.

"Yes you did. Gege is always right." Hua Cheng replied.

"Do you think this time he will get justice?" Xie lian again asked worried.

"Don't worry, Gege said yourself he deserves better. Last time it was a bad misunderstanding. This time it will definitely go well." Hua Cheng assured his husband.

" I hope so. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter 9

Hehe, I am right now at the end of tgcf. It was a masterpiece 😘 I got a new idea while reading that about how Wei Ying turned baby so I just did it. I can't help but my new favorite couple hualian in my story😁😁 Hope you enjoy~

Have a nice day~
It's cold in my country , I don't know about yours so take care of yourself whatever the weather is❤️❤️