Chapter 3 : Wei Ying

It's evening.

Wei Ying started to move around on bed. After some time he opened his eyes lazily.

"Was that a dream? Am I finally in hell now?(**sorry I am too obsessed with the word hell🤪)umm...but this also doesn't look like hell."

Then he noticed Lan zhan entered the room. He has a food tray in his hand.

So it was not a dream. Wei Ying thought.

"You are awake." Lan Zhan said

Wei Ying thought it would be better to not say anything. He kept staring at the food tray.

Lan Zhan saw that. He put the tray in front of Wei Ying.

Wei Ying looked at him pretending to be confused.

Lan Zhan spoke,"Eat"

"F-for me?" Wei Ying asked . He realized that he was stuttering don't know why.

"Mn"

Hearing that Wei Ying couldn't hold back anymore

Hearing that Wei Ying couldn't hold back anymore. He started eating so hungrily like he was starving for years.

Lan Zhan looked at him eating so affectionately. He eats like Wei Ying. So messy but cute. His lips curved up forming a small smile.

"What is your name?"

" I'm-"
I can't tell him my name, Wei Ying thought.

" Huh?"

" I don't know... It's been a long since someone called my name. So, I don't remember" he said lowering his head.

" Your parents?"

" They died long ago."

" Where do you live then?"

" Umm... Street?" Come on Lan Zhan isn't that obvious with my tornout clothes.

Now Lan Zhan don't know what to say anymore. He kept looking at him with a unreasonable expression.

What is this fuddy duddy thinking about. Is this that hard too understand what I said? Wei Ying thought in his mind.

"Come back with me" Lan Zhan suddenly spoke.

"Huh?where?" Wei Ying looked confused real this time.

"Gusu. My home."

What! HE is asking me to go to gusu with him. Ummm...I don't have any problem going there since I can get free food there although it's tasteless. But what about that oldman Lan. Won't he be mad?!

Getting no reply from the boy Lan Zhan said again.

" Come Gusu with me."

"Gusu? Your home? I can stay there?"

"Mn"

" I can get food there?"

" Mn"

" Really?!" Wei Ying started jumping up and down with a huge smile on his face. Lan Zhan looked at him amused.

Suddenly he stopped jumping. Looked like he wanted say something but can't decide whether he should say it or not.   

" Gege, w-won't your family mind?"
Wei Ying slowly asked.

Lan Zhan raised an eyebrow hearing that. He didn't except that to come from a child like him. He took a moment to reply.

"Don't worry. You will stay with me."

Although Lan Zhan knew his Shufu won't agree but he is ready to convince his Shufu with whatever he can do to keep this boy close to him who reminds him of his Wei Ying.

Time Skip~ In cloud recess

The moment Lan Zhan entered the cloud recess everyone stared at him shocked.

Everyone thinking, who is that child. What is he doing with Hanguang-jun. He is even holding his hand with him who always avoids physical contacts with everyone no matter whoever the person is .

But they didn't dare to speak out their thoughts afraid of punishment.

Zewu-jun saw his brother and went to him.

"Wanji"

"Brother"

"How are the matters in yiling?"

" Everything's fine now ,brother"

Although he is emotionless as usual but Xichen knows his brother is upset bcz he couldn't find 'him'. But he didn't say anything.

He looked at the child whom his baby brother brought home. The child is looking at him with a huge cute smile on his face.  He have strange aura which can make anyone like him. Lan Xichen smiled back at the kid and look at his brother .

Lan Zhan told his brother everything. Xichen nodded his head understanding. He noticed the affection in his brother's eyes when he was talking about the kid. His brother finally got someone who can make him happy again.

" Don't worry, Didi. I will convince Shufu for you." He gave reassuring smile to his brother.

Time skip~ inside Jingshi

It's been almost two hours since Lan Zhan left Wei Ying in his room to meet his uncle with his brother. Wei Ying become restless

"Why isn't he coming back? What's happening there? Is the oldman scolding him? Will he kick me out? What should I do? Where will I go?"

The door opened revealing Lan Zhan.Wei Ying tried to guess the situation but couldn't understand anything from that expressionless face. He slowly asked.

"Gege, am I going to stay here from now on?"

"Mn "

" Really?! Yayyyyy! I have a home now."

  So the oldman finally agreed. He was so happy.

" Wei ying "

" Huh? " Wei Ying got scared. Did he recognize me? Oh no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter 3

How was it? I'm not really satisfied to be honest. But I still want to keep going for a better experience.please feel free to tell me my mistakes and where I can improve.And one more thing,
Should I change Wei Ying's age to 5 years old??