Chapter 14

H͜͡e͜͡l͜͡l͜͡o͜͡ F͜͡r͜͡i͜͡e͜͡n͜͡d͜͡!!! h̺͆o̺͆w̺͆ a̺͆r̺͆e̺͆ y̺͆o̺͆u̺͆ a̺͆l̺͆l̺͆ d̺͆o̺͆i̺͆n̺͆g̺͆?

𖣔𖧷𖣔𖧷𖣔𖧷𖣔𖧷𖣔𖧷𖣔𖧷𖣔𖧷𖣔𖧷

Wei Ying is sUlKiNg.... He is the one who gave them the idea but now they don't even let him go near Jin Guangyao.

How can he keep an eye on him then?!

His  other  three partners are doing their job. Job of keeping Jin Guangyao in front of their sight.

They are worried that he might do something bad to little Wei Ying so they told him to stay far.

Now he is sulking.... The most cheerful , energetic kid has become the most quite sulker, the disple of Nie sect started to feel off.

Jin Guangyao is normal as usual nothing bad happened. Whenever he went to visit Chifeng-jun , Lan Xichen was with him.

The three of them were kind of disappointed that they couldn't catch him yet. However, happy that chifeng-jun is fine.

They all gathered in Jin Guangyao's room. He invited them to tea. Wei Ying is also with them. Everything was going fine , until.....

"Lianfang-Zun!! " A disple came running.

They all turned their head to him. The disple greeted the others and said,

"Lianfang-Zun, Chifeng-jun is attacking the disples... He... He looks like a corpse.." he said trembling.

Everyone was shocked. They never thought that it can happen without Jin Guangyao's presence.

They looked over at Jin Guangyao, he also looked overly shocked. He planned to do it at night when everyone is asleep. But now it's only evening...

They quickly run towards the main hall.

Chifeng-jun standing in the middle of the stairs, choking someone. He has those scars like corpse puppets. Very thik resentful energy is coming out from him.

He is just screaming like Wen Ning when he first become fierce corpse. Looks like Jin Guangyao can't control him well...

In those letters it was mentioned that he tried to find Xue Yang and stygian tiger amulet. Only Wei Ying knows that the amulet doesn't exist. It was made by him.

I can sense some resentful energy from Jin Guangyao since the first day I came here. Looks like they found out the truth and made the amulet to themselves. But these Stupids shouldn't have use it when they can't control....

Then he suddenly remembered that he also lost control. Maybe it was Jin Guangyao manipulating but still if he controlled them better, none of these would  have happened.

Lan Zhan firmly hold Wei Ying's hand. Wei Ying shivered with the sudden cold touch. He can't help but smile with a tear, there is someone who stands by him no matter what he does or who he is. That enough for him .

A/N:
WELL EXCUSE ME! CHIFENG-JUN IS DYING, CAN YOU PLEASE SAVE HIM FIRST??!!!😕😕

Oh sorry author, Wei Ying apologized and lan Zhan gave a weird look. (Looks like I care!!! 😤)

Zewu-jun and Hanguan-jun started playing cleansing. Nie  Huisang intentionally cling to Jin Guangyao like he's scared so the he won't play wrong guqin.

Wei Ying was hiding in Jin ling's robe who is also clinging to Jin Guangyao
But Chifeng-jun is just getting worse. Oh yes,  Jing ling is still here. But it's a relief that fairy is not.

But nothing is happening to chifeng-jun. He kept worsing. He stepped towards Jin Guangyao then Suddenly a black shadow came out of the nowhere and attacked Chifeng-jun.

It-it's ghost general..... Jin ling stuttered. The person who killed his father is standing in front of him.

Others also stunned except lan Zhan and Wei Ying. Wei Ying felt happy to see him again.

Although Chifeng-jun is more stronger than wen ning but when it comes to be a corpse , Wen Ning is the strongest. The giant body can't defeat small Wen Ning.

Wen Ning pressed him to the ground stopping him to move.

"Don't kill him, he is still alive!" Wei Ying shouted unconsciously.

Everything saw with amazement that Wen Ning listened to him. He doesn't listen to anyone except Wei Ying. Does that mean....

Before they could think further, A purple lightning attacked. Wei Ying was so familiar with zidian, he quickly dozed the attack.

"Sect leader Jiang, What are you doing? Why are you attacking a child?" 

Jin Guangyao seemed to notice the wrong. He started to add fuel to Jiang Cheng's anger. He continued,

"The one who is out of control is Da-ge. He has turned into a fierce corpse...does that mean Wei Wuxian is back? He is getting revenge?"

One of the disples starts to chatter.

" No wonder there's been fierce corpse showing up in the nearby areas recently. "

" But it looks like ghost general is saving us. The why would he.."

" Are you mad? It maybe his plan. First attack us and then pretend to save us to become good."

They can't continue anymore. They felt their lips have attached to itself. They knows only who can do it. They didn't even dare to move anymore.

On the other hand, Jiang Cheng is fuming in anger. He couldn't control himself and attacked again.

This time Lan Wangji stopped the whip and stand in front of Wei Ying. His aura is like whoever harms the kid is dead .

"Lan Wangji!! Do you know what- oh yeah how could I forget!! He chuckled.
The righteous hanguan-jun went against his sect elders just to protect a murderer. Obviously he will save him this time too. "

Again Jin Guangyao, " What are you talking about Sect leader Jiang? "

" Can't you see?!! That Wen dog only listens to Wei Wuxian and I know the best how Wei Wuxian looks like. He is WEI WUXIAN!! " Jiang Cheng bursted.

Everyone gasped. The little one they all were cooing over these past few days is actually the Yiling louzou?!

Wei Ying was at a loss . He can't think of anything. Should he just run away. No he won't . He promised to himself he will never leave Lan Zhan alone anymore.

Lan Zhan seemed to understand Wei Ying's concern. He picked him up and hold him tightly in his arms, glaring to others .

If you are thinking what happened to chifeng-jun, he  is still grounded by Wen Ning. Lan Xichen is playing cleansing. And it seems like he is getting weaker.

Then eventually he went silent. Something like unconscious? Lan Xichen stopped playing , Wen Ning was also going to free him suddenly they all heard a flute. 

Chifeng-jun instantly opened his eyes. His eyes were blood red. This time he looked more furious.

Everyone's attention shifted towards him. Wei Ying is in front of them and obviously he doesn't have a flute with him then Who is it playing??

Doesn't that mean the Yiling louzou they have been blaming is actually not the culprit? But someone else?

_______________________________