Chapter 21

"Aiyaaa!!!!!! I'm sooo booorrreeedddd~~~~"

Wei Wuxian exclaimed while playing with the bunnies.

" Bunny !! Look how bad is your owner. He promised this poor handsome me that he will take me to meet them but now he is busy with some boring sect things leaving me alone!! " He whined talking with 5he bunnies.

"You liar Lan Zhan!!! A big fat- no no you are not fat, A big thin meanie!!" He sulked.

It's been almost a week after Wei Ying woke up. Although that day Lan Zhan said he will take him to puqi soon but since Wei Ying just woke up so he wanted him to rest more.

So they had to postponed their plan. Again the old goat- I mean master Lan gave Wangji some work related to sect  as Lan Xichen was already had a pile of works . ( Actually he just wanted to keep his nephew away from that unruly wwx. )

He said that after problem is solved they can go to wherever the hell they want.( He didn't say that like that 💩)
But wwx thinks that somehow the works are increasing everyday instead of decreasing.

But he can't say anything to that old goat. Since he is his love's uncle( unfortunately). He can just keep whining to the juniors and fool around with them.

Now the juniors are busy with their training so the bunnies are his last choice. Right now he just wants to go to his husband and strip him off (🙈).

But master Lan is with him.As the shameless human being , he doesn't really mind but he doesn't want to let that goat see his husband's beautiful body.

He stay on the bunnies cove for some time then headed back to his room obviously that's Jingshi.

He closed the door and took out a jar of emperor's smile from under the wooden floor . He still doesn't know why Lan Zhan keeps them there.

At first he thought Lan Zhan sneaks them to drink secretly but he never saw lwj to drink them. He thought about asking him but he forgets every time.

He keeps reciting emperor's smile in his mind so that he won't forget this time. He is going to ask him tonight .

(A/N : I don't know if I am crazy but I always do this when I need to do something important. Or else I will forget it, I am so bad at remembering things. Oh yeah, same goes for the story. I already forgot what I wrote in those previous chapters , so if I suddenly change anything plz remind me. 😿😿)

Finishing the jar he went for another one. Then he lazily lay on the bed and fall asleep while thinking about random things.

********************

Lan Wangji coming back to his room while looking around if he could see his love. But unbelievably he is nowhere to be seen. It was rare.

He finally finished the task his uncle gave him. He knows better than anyone that his uncle is trying to hold him from seeing wwx but he did his best to complete the work for his soon to be husband not minding his uncle.

His uncle gave him a proud look when he finished but lwj can clearly see the disappointed in those eyes. But!! But!!! Nothing comes before Wei Ying.

He entered his room only to see the sleeping beauty on his bed. He admired the beautiful person on his bed and gently placed a peak on the lips. Sorry to disappoint you but this is not a princess fairy tale, so our sleeping beauty Wei Wuxian didn't woke up with the kiss 🤣🤣🤣

Lan Zhan then sat beside him on the bed and started reading a book. Feeling a presence beside him wei Ying as a habit he picked up from sleeping with lwj every night , he rolled over wrapping his arms and legs around his human pillow.

Lan Zhan went stiff. He doesn't mind his love clinging to him as he already used to this. But somehow his love managed to put his hand on a certain place where he was not supposed to. Oh god! Please have some mercy on our hanguan-jun.

He slowly tried to move the hand only to get gripped more tightly.OOPS!!  It's awaken. He clenched his teeths controlling the sensation and tried again.

Looks like God doesn't hate him that much!! He succeed this time. He let out a sigh of relief. Then went back to reading his book before he got interrupt by his love again.

"F-faster....lan...zhan...fast..e..r."

wei ying is mumbling in his sleep. .

" Ugh!! H..hurts....I..t...hu..rts...."

He kept mumbling these. At first he didn't understand what he is saying but as soon as heard it clearly his ears turned red. His face is burning.

What the hell is Wei Wuxian doing in his dream?!