Chapter 20

Warning::❌❌

This chapter is mainly the introduction of our tgcf  leads!!

What?! Did you think that I would say 18+ ahead? You dirty minded people go put some holy water on your head!!  😎😎😎😎

Later that afternoon , The expected person arrived. As soon as he saw wwx he came towards he running and hugged him.

"Wei xiong you are awake!" He exclaimed.

"Yes I am. I missed you fan gege" he said giggling.

They started laughing. Huisang felt a cold stare piercing him he looked behind wwx and saw lwj glaring at him with killer eyes.

He quickly parted from wwx not wanting to die yet. They talked a lot , catching up with recent gossips as they went towards hanshi.

They settled down there when Lan Xichen brought up the topic.

Huisang, " Of course you can find any kind of news from me except from study lessons. Now tell me in details"

As soon as wwx finished describing Nie Huisang started screaming like a Maniac.

" What the hell?!!! You can't be serious right?! How is this possible?!! "

The other three looked at him confused.

"You know them? " Lan Wangji asked even though it's obvious from his behavior that he knows them.

" Who doesn't?! " Then he paused for a second. " Well not everyone does,  No no they actually do but forgets about it especially the cultivators. If you ask any general people they knows all about it. "

"I don't know if you heard about it in your childhood but people likes to tell their children stories about heavenly realm and ghost realms. But what they don't know that the stories they are telling is actually true. 

That's why most of them forgets about them only a part of these peoples believes them whole heartedly and worships them.

Well, then let's start with the man in white robes. He is known as taizi dianxia or the crown prince who pleased the gods,  Xie Lian.

Xie Lian was born as the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Xianle, He gained the notice of the gods . After defeating a nameless ghost on his travels, at the age of 17, Xie Lian passed a Heavenly Calamity and ascended as a Martial God. But after his kingdom's fall he broke so many heavenly rules to save his kingdom that he received the punishment of banishment, along with the destruction of his cultivation. He was forced back to the Human Realm with a Cursed Shackle now adorning his neck in form of a collar.

But he was really loved by the previous heavenly emperor that he ascended for the second time as a flower god. But he was again banished but this time he did it on his own will. I will tell you the whole story if you are interested later now I am going to make it short. Every time he was banished he got cursed shakle around his wrists and ankles. That's why they are bandagedvwith white ribbon but it's also his weapon, isn't it cool? " His eyes shined.

" unbelievably he ascended for the third time . But at that time no one remembered him or respected him except one person. He worked so hard. He even made a shrine for himself. After so many efforts he earned his deserved respect and now he is the honourable heavenly emperor. "

They all were listening to him amazed. Now they remember why it felt familiar. Their parents and relatives also tell them their stories in their childhood. How they defeated the evil ghosts. If they didn't listen to them they would tell them that the ghost will come to capture them.

Huisang continued,  " Now comes the other person whom you are claiming your savior. Trust me, it's really really really unbelievable. Don't mind please but I am not gonna believe it untill I see it with my own eyes. And why that you will understand now.

There are four ghost kings in the ghost realm known as the four calamities. They are Ship-Sinking Black Water, Night-Touring Green Lantern, White-Clothed Calamity, and Crimson Rain Sought Flower.

The one in red robes is The Crimson Rain Sought Flower , Hua Cheng.

He is known as the strongest among all and so scary. When he first become the ghost king, He openly challenged thirty-five heavenly officials. 2 of them refused but the others accepted. Which they didn't think that they all will actually be defeated by him.

Before the challenge started , it was decided that if they lost they must descend from the heavens and return to being mortals. But after being defeated , all thirty-three gods ate their own words, and no one honoured the terms. So, Hua Cheng burnt every single temple and shrine of all thirty-three gods.

This was the stuff of nightmares for all the gods in the heavens -- the red-clad ghost’s burning of the thirty-three martial and civil gods’ temples. Everyone is scared of him. "

They felt a chill run through their backbone. Wei Ying spoke first,

"Umm...well if they all are scared of him then why were the two together? And they looked really close."

"Uh.. about that, Wei- xiong let me ask you one thing first."

We Ying nodded.

" Wangji-xiong is known as the most righteous person ,he is the best student of master lan .Never broke any rules. On the other hand , you are known as the troublemaker ,hate to follow rules. Then why are you two together?"

Lan Xichen, " You mean...."

Huisang smiled his best smile, " yes they are husbands. And my favorite couple . " He squealed ." I just told you that there was only one person who respected him till the end, it was him. He waited for damn 800 years for Xie Lian. He became the strongest ghost king just to protect his love. Aren't they awesome?!"

Wei Wuxian, " wow!! That's really romantic 😻 but wait Huisang. You said me and Lan Zhan are your favorite couple." He pouted. Lan Wangji's ears turned red at the sudden mention.

" Of course you are. They are the favorite god couple and you are my favorite mortal couple, hehe" he smiled cheekily.

" Fine then. Wait,  I have one more question."

" Say . I know everything about their love history"

" You said his name is Hua Cheng. But Xie Lian was calling him Sang Lang...?"

" Oh that? When they finally met after 800 years Xie Lian didn't know that he is Hua Cheng. When he asked his name, Huan Cheng said he is the third child of his family so they calls him Sang Lang. Well no one knows about his family so it's unknown if he was telling the truth . Since then he calls him Sang Lang."

Wwx made a 'O' shaped mouth.

" A-Xian , what do you plan to do now? They are gods. You possibly can't meet them." Lan Xichen asked

" Mmmm.... Huisang, you just said he made a shrine for himself. Is it still there? Where is the place?" Wwx suddenly said.

" Yes it's still there. It's located on a hill in Puqi Village.  If you are lucky then you might meet them.  He doesn't like his luxurious mansion in heavenly realm so he sometimes comes to mortal realm and lives there. Obviously Hua Cheng follows him everywhere."

" Then...then I was too meet them." Wei Wuxian said with shining eyes.

After hearing about them he can't just wait to meet them.Even if it was not them who saved him ,he still wants to meet them.

"Will take Wei Ying" Although Lan Zhan didn't show it but he was also curious about them.

" I will talk to uncle about it tomorrow. So you can prepare to leave as soon as possible. " Zewu-jun  hide his smile noticing the same enthusiasm in his brother as wwx.

He always wished for his brother to be more expressive about his feelings. With wwx around ,now he is improving. The ' Wei Wuxian effect' is visible.

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××