Chapter 22

It's been a week right?? I'm having exams 😭 So stressful!! This month is full of exams .. sorry if I update late 😿

//////////////

Wei Ying opened his eyes only to found his handsome love sitting beside him not noticing the red ears.

"Lan Zhan!! You are back! I was sooooooo boredddd~"

Lan Zhan just mm-ed not giving a glance at wwx. He was already hard , if he looks at his cute pouty face now then he won't be able to control himself anymore.

Wwx Didn't pay much attention to it and started rambling about what he did the whole day.

After a long time he finally stop to take a breath. It's an occured to him as he asked his husband .

"Lan Zhan , you came back early today is your work finished? "His voice sounds like excited as he thought that they could finally go to puqi.

" Mmn. Finished" lan wanji replied as he looked at wwx. looks like his little one finally calmed down😏

"That means we can go to puqinow?" Wwx jumped in excitement.

" Yes "  Lwj reply with a unnoticeable smile on his face.  His heart skipped a beat seeing his cute lover.

----------------------------------------

Next day they left for puqi bidding goodbye to lwj's uncle and brother and also two lan juniors.

Lwj and wwx both are riding on bichen while wwx humming their wangxian song as he is more than excited.  Lan Zhan is also happy bcz his big baby is happy.

Suddenly wwx stopped humming and spoke,

"Oh my god lan Zhan ! O forgot to tell you , I had an very interesting dream yesterday."

The incident of yesterday instantly flashed on lwj's mind as the tips of his ears turned red. Wei Ying was back facing him so he didn't notice.

Lwj's mind is running faster than light how to stop the person in front of him from speaking further. But nobody can stop that said person from talking, at least haven't born yet.

"....... I was telling you to do it fast but you were so slow and we lost......" Wei Ying whined.

Lan Wangji was absent minded so he didn't heard the first part. However he didn't even wanted to hear.

'lost? What lost?!'

And soon he understood what his baby is whining about. It turned out that they were playing a game with their friends ...ummm wwx's friends ( JC , nhs) also Zewu-jun. Since Lan Wangji didn't know the rules so they lost. And our Wei Wuxian kept babbling how Jiang Cheng teased him after that.

Lan Zhan wanted to ask about why he said 'hurts' but he didn't know how to ask it.What if this time it really was 'that'. Dirty minded hanguan-jun!!

Over an hour journey they decided to take a break. They landed in a small city and booked a room in an inn for taking some rest and lunch .

Lan Zhan went to fetch food from downstairs while Wei Wuxian was patiently waiting for him. Well, When it's Wei Wuxian I am talking about so obviously that patiently means 'impatiently'

So the moment hanguan-jun entered the room with food , he ran towards him causing him bump into the table.

"Ouch! It hurts!!" He winched in pain sitting on the floor.

Lan Wangji went to him fast putting the food on the table. He was eye-scanning him to see if he is hurt anywhere else but our wwx is already fine overcoming the sudden pain. He attacked on the food before lwj could react .

Lwj just sighed and sat in front of him eating his food silently. Since silence is wwx's eternal enemy so he started rambling something which doesn't make any sense as he was speaking with food . Lwj tried to stop him but eventually gave up.

"Ow rwight ! Lwaa Zwan. "

"Speak after eating" Lan Zhan was already done with his food and admiring the living beauty in front of him.

Wwx gulped whatever in his mouth and spoke again,

" You know, it gave me a deja-vu! In my dream when I was running from Jiang Cheng after beating him, I bumped into the table exactly how I bumped just now. But it hurt more in the dream"

As He saw lwj's concerned eyes , he gave him his bunny smile.

"Don't worry, it was a dream. I'm fine. And this small can't do anything to me"

This time Lan Wangji took the chance and carried him to bed.

" Lan Zhan~ I'm really okay!!"

" No. Wei Ying is hurt. Needs rest"

"But I want to explore the city before we leave....." He stopped when he saw no reaction coming from lwj . Now he is stuck in this

//////////////////////////////////////////////

After some time wwx started pestering him again. Lan Wangji couldn't resist his restless baby anymore. They come out in the street with the restless baby running from one stall to another.

When wwx had enough fun they again got on bichen ....

Flyyyyyyyy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for wasting your time here 😕