Chapter 12

I'm back with another chapter~~~
HAPPY NEW YEAR HUMANS 💃💃💃

Next day Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen went to check on Nie Minjue with Jin Guangyao.

Wei Ying was left in care of Nie Huisang. He wanted to go with them but it may not look good for a kid to go in adults meeting.

He was in the garden playing with flowers while Nie Huisang just peeking at him behind his fan.

Now it's getting boring!! Why doesn't he say something!! He whined in mind.

"Fan- gege!! " He couldn't bear the silence anymore.

" F-fan gege?!" Huisang got startled at the new name.

" Yes fan gege! You always hide your face behind that fan so you are fan gege" wwx replied with a cute smile.

''uh-oh okay" Huisang replied shortly .

Again silence!! He used to talk a lot before. What happened to him now!?!!

Suddenly Huisang started looking around like checking if anyone watching them, then went closed to wwx.

Wei Ying was confused at the sudden change of behavior but he didn't show it on his face.

He pretended he didn't saw him and continued picking up some flowers from the ground .

"Wei-xiong, please help my da-ge"

Wei Ying got shocked hearing Nie Huisang.

How does he know!!

He wanted to play dumb ,not understanding what he meant. But hearing the desperation and pain in his voice he couldn't help it.

He looked straight at his eyes,

"How do you know it's me?"

Huisang hesitated before answering,

"I- I heard you and Wangji- xiong talking last time."

He looked at wwx then quickly said, " No, no , I didn't mean to evesdropp , I was just passing by and heard...." he mumbled the last part.

Wwx just sighed then looked up to him again.

" You haven't told anyone yet that means you are not going to tell anyone. So......Do you suspect anything or anyone? It's quite obvious just his condition just can't become worse by itself"

he went straight to the point.They don't have much time.

" I- I actually know who is doing it, but I don't know how to caught him"

Nie Huisang said in a low voice which no one can hear. Wwx was closed to him so he was able to hear.

Wei Wuxian also has a suspect in his mind but he didn't expect that Nie Huisang will know someone too since he always behaves like......

"So you suspect someone?"

" No, I don't suspect. I'm sure it is him." This time wwx frowned.

Now this is getting interesting...

"And who is he?"

".... Jin Guangyao"  Nie Huisang said gritting his teeths.

Wwx was stunned. Not at the name but the person who said the name. He never acted like this before.

"You must have proof as you are so sure about it" wwx asked

"I do." He took a breath then continued, "I have a spy between one of his men. He gave me all the letter which he sent to them. "