Chapter 16

"It-it's you! " It was Jingyi who made the sound. Everyone's eyes shifted towards him.

" What happened?" Lan Wangji asked.

"He ...he has it"  Jingyi said pointing towards Su She.

"Can you complete your sentence ? What does he has?"  Jiang Cheng was getting annoyed.

By then Sizhui also noticed . He gave Jingyi a nod holding Su She tightly. Before Su She could even process anything Jingyi stripped off his outer robes.

Everyone who was present their eyes went wide. Su she's chest was full of numerous holes. The hundred hole curse.

"IT WAS YOU WHO CURSED JIN JIXUN?!" Jiang Cheng yelled.

"Yes I did so what?!" Su she sensed that lying won't help so he admitted that.

Wei Wuxian has already guessed it so now these truths doesn't affect him anymore. He was just silently listening to what others say. He had said everything he has to say.

"Why did you do that? Who told you to do that?" Lan Qiren asked.

" Who would tell me ! I did that on my own choice. He was nothing but an arrogant asshole. He deserved it. " Su She spitted.

Jiang Cheng's zidian was cracking. He throw it at Su She.  His white robe turned into red.  Blood dripping off his mouth.

But still he just kept laughing like a maniac.

"What? Can't control anymore? You all damn cultivators ,just bcz your status is high , think that you can do anything you want ,huh?! I won't let you stay in peace. You all will die in the end just like that bastard!!"

Jiang Cheng didn't held back anymore he started whipping him nonstop. Just then Jin Guangyao stepped out.

" Sect leader Jiang, why don't we just have a talk with some tea? It will be better that way." He suggested.

" Tea? Where was your tea when you all accused Wei Wuxian for my dad's murder and killed him without even hearing him out? Where was your tea when you killed all the wen remnants?"  Jin ling again spoke up.

Jin ling today somehow doesn't  fail to shock Wei Ying constantly.  He expected this boy to hate him as his parent's murderer.

But now he is the one who is supporting him the most after Lan Zhan. He is even standing up for the Wens.

"A- ling , what are you talking about? That time situation was different?" Jin Guangyao was stunned at the sudden lash out.

" Different ? Was it really different or you are the one who made it different?"

" What are you saying Jin ling? Make it clear" Jiang Cheng said with a frown

(A/N: Jin ling was the closest to Jin Guangyao. I think he is the best for this. I'm going to make him the main lead of this chapter 😌)

" Yao shushu, I used to think that you are the best person and uncle I could ever had. You always treated me so well. Who could have think that there lays an evil behind that smile"

Everyone can sense the  grey aura around the boy. They didn't dare to make any comments. Jiang Cheng also dumbfounded seeing Jin ling like that. Even Jingyi was amazed.

Jin ling continued, " After Wen Sect's end, Jin Guangsan became the chief cultivator who didn't even do anything. You dumb people just can watch them took over the control and gossip behind, but don't dare to oppose. Then suddenly the chief cultivator died. Nobody had the slightest doubt how could a healthy man suddenly die out of the blue. The unwanted child of Jin Guangsan became the chief cultivator who was never recognized by the cultivation world. That time also nobody said anything. You were so busy with celebrating the Yiling louzou's death. Nobody , not even once think that ,maybe they thought but noone opposed him being the chief cultivator. You, Zewu-jun tell me one thing, What did you exactly see in him to trust him this much that you don't even believe your brother? You even let him wander around the cloud recesses as he wants. Never think that he can do something. Was his that fake  smile that much convincing? "

He stopped to take a breath. Zewu-jun's head was hanging low. He was so ashamed of himself.

Jin ling again started, " The day Jin Guangsan died ,  He was behaving somewhat unusual.  Even if it was unnoticeable , I Know him so well that I knew something was wrong. I wanted to ask him if he was alright , I saw him talking to that man whom I never saw before. I didn't like him at the first glance so I call him. As soon as I went closer , I heard them talking about the murder."

A tear escaped his eyes. Pain of Betrayal was clear in those eyes. He never respected Jin Guangsan as his grandfather so he calls him by his name.

"It was him. It was always him not Wei Wuxian ,not Wen Ning. Wen Ning did kill my father but it was him who ordered that man to play the flute. It's all his plan."

"What...what are you saying A-ling? You must be mistaken." Jin Guangyao was mad at suddenly being exposed. But he still kept his facial expression normal.

Lan Wangji gestured the lan disples to stand behind Jin Guangyao so that he can't run away.

Did I again forgot about Chifeng-jun? Well, he has fainted. Wen Ning is keeping an eye on him.

" There's no mistake. " Lan Wangji said calmly.

Sect leader Ouyang couldn't hold back his curiosity, " Hanguan-jun , I believe that you are not just saying this to protect Wei Wuxian. You must have proof."

Lan Wangji then took out the letters given by Huisang from his sleeves and gave them to his uncle.

Lan Xichen finally spook up, "  There is a piece of paper containing dark music. It was taken from a book from library pavilion, the music of turmoil." ( I forgot the name, so I just made up something)

He again said, " He has been playing this music in the name of cleansing which caused Sect leader Nie to this state. It so smilar that sect leader Nie couldn't notice it. "

Everyone is now started to gather around Lan Qiren to see those papers. The person they have been blaming turned out to be innocent , and the person who was leading them is actually the main culprit. They were now at a loss.

Jin Guangyao understood that he got caught. There's no way to survive here now. He thought of  escaping. But our Hanguan-jun was one step ahead from him.

The lan disples caught him.

Lan Jingyi, " Didn't u just said that it was a misunderstanding? Then why are you trying to escape? Does that mean you are admitting your crimes?''

Now the table turned around. Everyone started commenting on how despicable he is. How can he do that. How much punishment he should get and whatever blah blah blah .

Wei Ying can't help but chuckled. Just a few moments ago they are almost going to kill him for the second time and now they just completely forgot about him and started to target another one. They are really something.

But Jin ling didn't hide like him.  He laughed out loudly. " See I told you. You people can just blame others nothing else . Don't think you all are just innocent. Those Wen remnants were just some elderly people and children but you still killed him thinking that they are forming an army.  "

Their all head lowered with shame. Wen Ning was so overwhelmed. If he was not a corpse , he would have already started crying. But how did Jin ling know about these?

" Looks like there's no way to get away. Fine! I admit. I admit that I did all these. I killed my father, brother,my wife and son, I controlled the corpse in Qiongqi path and Nightless City , I even tried to kill chifeng-jun and lead all the blames on Wei Wuxian. " Jin Guangyao confessed.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I don't have anything to say... feel free to comment 👀👀

I realized that my English is so poor 😿