Chapter 17

"Why... Just why did you do that?" Wei Wuxian finally decided to speak.

"I never did any harm towards you. The why did you use me?"

" It's... It's that I wanted to get my father's recognition. No matter whatever I do , how much I work hard He doesn't look at me as his son. Do you know how it feels to be called as a son of a prostitute and your father don't even wants to name you as his son?!!! He even kicked me out of the stairs.!!  Can you think how much I suffered?! I spied on that Wen Rouhan , killed him then only he gave me a space. When I am suffering to get his acknowledgement , his other son is just wandering around as a free prince. I just couldn't bear his sight . So I killed him. As he had no other choice, he gave me the respect of his son just bcz he needed a heir. He was just a bastard sleeping with sluts everyday. That's why I also killed him. You should thank me for sweeping off a trash! I just wanted to have a peaceful life !! I just wanted to live as a respected person just like you all, was it too much for me to ask?! When I was finally felt relieved , Da-ge got started to be suspicious of me. He was almost at the closest of knowing the truth. I couldn't just let him ruin it after all my efforts. That's why I.... " he said showing no emotions.

The night was filled up with everyone's chatter. They all were puzzled at the sudden twist of the story. But they seemed to be happy to have a new object for their gossip.

Jiang Cheng clenched his fist. This bastard...he killed his sister, her husband. He yelled,

" Why did you blame it on Wei Wuxian then?!! With that deceiving face if yours nobody would have known it was you?!"

" Well, it's just a coincidence. Who would know that the most capable cultivator will turn into a demonic cultivator?! His timing just matched with my plan. People thought it was him by themselves ,I didn't do anything . You should just ask him for that not me."

Right now, Jin Guangyao doesn't care about anything more. He knows he is exposed so there's no way they are going to let him go.

" You son of a prostitute!! How dare you?! " Jiang Cheng yelled.

Well he just said the triggered word. Jin Guangyao can't control himself and tried to attack Jin ling who was closet to him.

But Lan Sizhui was fast enough to react and stop the attack . He pulled Jin ling closer to him as he glared at Jin Guangyao like he would kill him right there if anything happens to Jin ling .

Sizhui doesn't even realize how out of character he just was by acting so possessive. When he saw Jin ling staring at him with red face he instantly let go of him.

He doesn't regret his actions but he doesn't want to make the other feel uncomfortable , also the clan rules..

Thinking of the sect rules he looked at Lan Wangji who gave him a approving nod. He got embarrassed by getting caught red handed about the feelings he's trying to hide but also happy that Hanguan-jun supports him.

He went beside Jingyi again and help him holding Su She. He looked at Jin ling who was still looking at him. As their eyes met, he said a thank you. Sizhui just smiled.

Everything is now cleared. The culprit is exposed. Lan Qiren told some of the disples to take Su She to cloud recesses. He will be locked up there untill his punishment is decided.

Jin Guangyao was not trustable so Lan Qiren will take him by himself . The other Sect leaders and their disiples also left. The drama is over . There's no need for them to stay here.

Now the only ones left here is Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, four Juniors( Sect leader Ouyang  couldn't take his stubborn son back so just left him) , Lan Qiren,  Nie Huisang ( I really forgot about him😶)Jin Guangyao and Wen Ning with a fainted Nie Minjue.