Chapter 15

My school is starting after two days 😭 I will be so busy with studies then so I wanted to finish it as soon as possible. I wrote 5 chapters today. 🤪 So I am updating another chapter...... Double update for today hehe 😁😁

"*" "*" "*" "*" "*" "*" "*" "*" "*" "*" "*"

It's already been night . Jin Guangyao completely forgot about Su She who was waiting for the right time to play the flute.

Hearing the sudden flute Jin Guangyao mentally slapped himself for forgetting such a important thing. Now everyone started doubting Wei Wuxian's fault .

Looks like Wen Ning can't hold back anymore. Wei Ying's mind was running faster than anything. They have to stop the flute first to get him in control.

Suddenly the flute stopped. Chifeng-jun also calmed a little.What the hell is happening!!

They heard so many footsteps coming towards them. At first they thought it's maybe the fierce corpse coming to attack bcz of the flute. They were getting ready to defend.

But seeing the faces they halted .

"Sect leader Jin, what is happening here?" Sect leader Yao asked .

"Wangji , Xichen." They both greeted their uncle .

"Is that - is that chifeng-jun? What happened to him?" One of them exclaimed.

" Are you blind? Can't you see he's become a fierce corpse" another said.

" what are you all doing here?" Lan Xichen asked politely.

" There were suddenly so many corpse showing up and attacking in the city. We went to kill them with Master Lan. It seemed like they were all coming from here. We followed them and meet others on the way . They also came bcz of the same reason." Lan Sizhui replied.

Jingyi continued, " And we found this man playing flute on the way" he obviously know who is Su she. He can't help but feel disgusted by him.

" Is must that Wei Wuxian's work. He may be working with him" Sect leader Ouyang stated.

" Wei Wuxian!! What the hell are you playing this time?! Aren't you satisfied with killing all those people? " Jiang Cheng bursted again.

The newcomers were dumbfounded. Why he is screaming at a child? How is he relevant to the Yiling louzou?

Su She seemed to understand, " Are you saying that that kid is Yiling louzou Wei Wuxian?! "

Now another round of gasped. The juniors were stiffed. Their little A- Ying is actually Yiling louzou?

Lan Sizhui was suddenly feeling happy. Finally their Hanguan-jun can be happy. Hanguan-jun always told him  and Jingyi about Wei Ying. How he was a good guy, it was impossible for to do bad .

Jingyi although mad at Wei Ying bcz of the cruel punishment Lan Wangji got but he don't hate him. He and Sizhui are orphan since they were kid. It was hanguan-jun who brought them up as a older brother.

He doesn't show it but he loves and cares about them so much. He even told them about his beloved Wei Ying. They can see how much he loves Wei Ying. They will stand by him no matter what happens.

It was Sect leader Yao who started first and others joined him.

"Hanguan-jun, it is really unlike you to stand with a criminal. Aren't gusu is a place of righteousness?"

" Lan Wangji, Did you forget what happened 3 years ago? You still want to protect him?"

Someone mocked, "  Can't you see, he already went against his sect for the evil once, I don't think he will not do it again"

" I really admired you before. After that incident , I thought you would come to sense. But shame on you!!"

Well , Everyone knows about his punishment. He was punishment in the burial mounds in front of everyone and was forcefully taken back to gusu. And then they all left leaving the unconscious to die.

"How-how can he do that? He was here with us all the time. When did he ordered him to play the flute?" Jin ling decided to speak up.

He blames Wei Ying and Wen Ning for killing his father but somehow he can't bring himself to blame the kid he loved anymore.

He also once heard hanguan-jun talking about Wei Wuxian to the two lan juniors. He knows the how rumors spread. He is a victim of it bcz of his grandfather. But all rumors are not true.

He has been watching his uncle punishing others thinking them as Wei Wuxian. He may have the temper of his uncle but he is not irrational like him.   He prefers to hear the truth from the person himself.

(A/n: I wanted to make our A- ling a little bit rational I guess😿 and I killed that Jin Guangsang bastard. 😑)

"You brat! What do you understand?! That damn man killed your parents! And you are siding with him" Jiang Cheng yelled.

" Was it really him who killed them? You were not there when my father was killed. It was Jin disple who informed you them. Everyone hated him at that time , maybe they just put the blame on him. Why don't you just ask him?" Jin ling said with the same attitude.

" What are you talking about Young master Jin? It was obviously him who did that!" Sect leader Yao said.

" Oh really? Were you there? They all said that I am a rude brat. I always pick fight with everyone when I never fought with anyone. But everyone still blames me for it. They never asked me for my side of story. How can I believe that whatever you are saying about him is the truth?! Everyone knows that he was one of the best cultivator of his generation. Why would a cultivator suddenly give up his sword and pick up demonic cultivation , did you think once? Did you ask him once about his story?! You all just know how to blame! I don't know what is truth and what is wrong . But I am willing to listen while you all just made up your mind to one certain person!!! "

Jin ling couldn't hold back anymore. He bursted out everything. He is now a crying mess. Everyone is stopped at their place. Even Jiang Cheng is started to rethink his actions.

Wei Ying just stared at Jin ling with teary eyes.

How much pain did he gone through to finally understand a murderer like me? Who even is the cause of his parents death? That kid surely suffered so much.....

Lan Qiren was the first one to response.

"Young master Jin has a point. It was really wrong of us to act rashly. I'm willing to hear him out. What is the reason that he choose demonic cultivation?"

Wei Ying was shocked to see Lan Qiren approve. He was the least person whom he expected to agree. But he knows Lan Qiren means everyone he says.

Hearing Lan Qiren, others also reluctantly agreed to hear him out. Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan who gave him a approving look. He took a deep breath and started.

After saying whatever exactly happened leaving the core thing behind, he stopped looking at his fingers. Everyone now started feeling guilty for misunderstanding him.

" Then...why did you choose demonic cultivation in the first place?" Lan Qiren can't help but ask it again.

Wei Ying just kept quiet not knowing what to say . Suddenly they heard a gasp.

"It-it's you!"

.................................................................