Chapter 8: Love

2 months passed after Wei Ying came to Cloud recesses. He was spending his time here quite happily with no extra tension. He finally realized that Lan Zhan never hated him. He just wanted him to be safe. He felt guilty for misunderstanding Lan Zhan.

1 month ago~

It was easy for Wei Ying to roam around the cloud recesses since he is small. Nobody asks him what is he doing or where is he going. Because children do so many things without any reason 🤷

Zewu-jun called Wangji for some important discussion. Wei Ying decided to walk around while waiting for his gege🤭.He stopped on his track hearing something unexpected when passing in front of Hanshi.

Inside Hanshi

"Wangi, I know you still hope for Wei gonzi to come back. But didi , it's been 6 years. There's no body nor you could find his soul with inquiry."

Lan Wangji didn't response.

What! Lan Zhan was searching for my soul. That means everyday lan Zhan plays inquiry that's for me?! Wei exclaimed with wonder.

"I know you care for him. But you tried your best right? How long are you going to keep doing it? Don't you think it's time for you to give up ?" Lan Xichen continued .

"No. Wei Ying is alive. Wei Ying will come. Wangji won't give up" Lan Zhan said with determination.

Lan Zhan-

" Why are you doing this Wangji? You know best you are just hurting yourself more with this" Lan Xichen.

"Love Wei Ying. Will love forever." Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying gasped with wide eyes.
"L-lan Zhan loves me?! He - he ..,.I- I thought he hates- Wei Wuxian you are really dumb! How could you not realize it before! "

Lan Zhan continued, " I know Wei Ying will come back . I regret not standing by his side that night. This time I will protect him and never let him go again. " He stand up for leaving.

Wei Ying quickly moved from there to not get caught .

It makes sense now. Everything makes sense now. Wei Ying, Wei Wuxian, you are really a useless bastard just like Madam Yu used to say. Lan Zhan loves you. He broke the rules of his clan, went against the elder lans ,got whipped for 33 times as punishment just for you And what you did for return?! You just hurt him. You make him mourn for you everyday. You are really worthless.

Silent tears making their way out from his eyes. He can't believe all the things he just heard. What should he do now?! Right now , he just wants to run to his lan Zhan and scream to him that he is back. He wants to tell him that he is still alive ,he don't need to suffer alone anymore. But damn, he can't do that.

Present~

Since that day he clings to lan Zhan most of the time not to let him feel lonely. He also realized his own feelings. He also loves Lan Zhan. He is ready to fight the world again for his love. If he is exposed, this time he won't sacrifice himself like last time. He will never hurt his Lan Zhan again.

He is thinking about telling lan Zhan the truth. But don't know how. He should think about something better .

"Sect leader Nie is getting worse every day . A-yao is playing cleansing for him daily but no improvement." Lan Xichen said to his brother. " I think we should pay him a visit and try to help him."

" Mn. Will go." Lan Wangji replied.

Wei Ying heard them behind the tree. Sect leader Nie? Nie Minjue? What happened to him? A-Yao..is he talking about that Jin Guangyao? Something is wrong here. Gusu lans cleansing is best for calming one's mind and soul. Why won't it work morever getting worst everyday? I need to tag along....

Every advantages come with a disadvantage. And here comes it ! They won't possibly take a 3 years old child with them! Ugh! Think Wei Wuxian, think!

"Then We are leaving tomorrow at noon." Lan Xichen.

"Mn"

"Tomorrow noon? Okay so you have tonight to do something for lan Zhan to take you with him . You better think about something good , Wei Wuxian!"
Wei Ying mentally noted and left thinking about a good plan.

__________________________

Somewhere so far

"Do you think I did the right thing by saving him" Someone asked.

"Yes you did. Gege is always right." Another Man .

"Do you think this time he will get justice?" The first man again asked worried.

"Don't worry, Gege said yourself he deserves better. Last time it was a bad misunderstanding. This time it will definitely go well." The other man assured his partner.

" I hope so. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter 8

I don't know what I am writing. I decided to go with the flow, whatever comes in my mind.😅😅