Chapter 18

Lan Wangji and  Lan Xichen got down from their swords in front of the entrance of cloud recesses greeted by the guard disples .

Lan Wangji bowed his brother goodbye and went towards his room  Jingshi. While walking he kept thinking about all the things that happened after the incident 6 months ago.

The just came back from From  Yunmeng discussing some sect matters with Jiang Cheng. He is taking care of both Jiang sect and Jin sect since Jin ling is still underage.

Nie Huisang is managing everything in his sect better than they thought. Nie Minjue is getting better with the regular cleansing of Lan Xichen.

Su she is going to be kept in the dungeon for the rest of his life . As for Jin Guangyao, all the sect leaders came to a conclusion that is execution.

The execution happened 4 months ago after they confronted him many times and get all the truths out of him.

Everything is going great so far. Everyone is living in peace without any big problems after a long time. Expect for him.

He entered the room closing the door  behind ,he went towards his bed . He looks at the person lying on his bed with watered eyes .

He sat beside him. Stroking his face very gently as if he will hurt him if he doesn't touch him gently.

He thought about the painful memories where he almost lost him once again. He thought he would never be able to see him again.

Six months ago ~~

Lan Zhan was watching his beloved hugging his brother. He knows this is not the perfect time but he is still jealous.

He was also having a hard time seeing his love in pain. He felt relieved when they parted and smile.

Finally everything is going to be okay

He was fondly watching his baby coming towards him with his small steps and the brightest smile on his face .

He was feeling like he is the happiest person of the world but maybe heaven doesn't want to be happy.

He ran towards Wei Ying giving damn to the sect rules. Tearing falling constantly as he watched his love closing his eyes slowly exactly like the last time .

He just witnessed his life collapsed once again  while he is there sitting helpless. Only the difference is this time he is not the only one mourning for him.

Suddenly a bright light blinded their eyes. They all were pushed far away from Wei Ying by a mysterious power.

Lan Wangji tried to get close to him but some invisible barrier keeping him out. He can't help watch his love lying on the ground with a breaking heart.

Everyone else looked at the small body middle of the group , which is emitting lights of different colors and  black smokes.

The body suddenly lifted up to the air and the smoke got heavier that they couldn't see the body anymore.

After some time suddenly those mysterious lights and smokes were all gone. Their eyes were still blinded with the effect.

When they adjusted their sight they started looking for Wei Wuxian. But there was no Wei Wuxian. When Lan Wangji was about to lose his all Patience , Sizhui screamed ,

"There!!"

They instantly snapped their head towards the direction and found the wanted person lying on the ground far behind from where he was before.

They ran towards the unconscious body but they halted when they saw him. Lan Wangji was the first to react.

He is back....to his normal body

He went towards his love , first checked his wrist , he is fine. He looked at the sleeping face of his love gently the cheeks . He picked him up in bridal style and fly towards cloud recesses leaving others behind to process the situation.

They finally come to sense . Jiang Cheng started yelling again when he realized that 'Lan' has just kidnapped his brother in front of his eyes. He also followed them behind.

Well others just breath of a sigh of relief. At least he is alive. Especially the juniors are so happy.

Although they are going to miss their baby A- Ying but they are looking forward to their night hunts with their senior Wei. They heard from Zewu-jun that he is a fun person.

Present~~

Lan Wangji pressed a kiss on his love's forehead and lay down beside him.

"Good night Wei Ying"

He hold Wei Ying's hand and drifted off to sleep.

_______________________________--------------------------------------------------_______________________________--------------------------------------------------

Wei Ying was having a hard time breathing. Lan Wangji just left. He couldn't help but chuckled at the thought of it.

He must have came to take me to gusu. He is still so righteous, trying to punish me there , huh!!  He won't be disappoint after all I'm really dying now. He won't have to go through all the trouble of punishing me.

He started laughing while tears falling nonstop. He doesn't know why but his heart is breaking. He is heavily injured but still the pain in his heart is more stronger than those injuries.

He was so mad at Lan Zhan that he didn't even hear what he was saying only kept telling him to get lost. He should have heard him out.

Maybe he was saying how despicable demonic cultivation is or how wrong he is to chose this path. He is tired of hearing those but since he is dying Lan Zhan won't have anyone to nag so he should have give him a chance to nag at him for the last time.

But alas! He was dragged away by his clan elders. He felt bad for him. It was really fun to tease Lan Zhan. Those days in cloud recesses when he first went to study there, he really miss those.

Only if he didn't choose demonic cultivation...... His eyes started become heavy. They are forcing to close. Suddenly he heard a clinking sound.

He turned his  head towards the sound slowly and try to look who is it with his half opened eyes. The only thing he saw was the lower hem of a vividly red robe, and below the red robe were a pair of black leather boots walking towards him.

Those black leather boots were wrapped tight, and going upwards there were a pair of long and slender legs. On the sides of the black boots there dangled two thin, broken silver chains; with every step, the silver chains would sway, clinking and crinkling, sounding somehow nice.

Before he could look at the face of the owner of those legs his eyes shuted.

...............................................................

"Sang Lang, he will be okay right?"

"Don't worry gege. I'm trying my best to clean those dark energies from him. He will be fine."

Hearing people talk , Wei Ying slowly opened his eyes.His head was hurting so much,he could barely keep his sense .

He tried to look at the two people who was standing in front of him not noticing he is awake.

One of them is in a casual white robes. His wrist and neck was wrapped in white bandages. He could only see his face blurry .

The other one is in a red  robes with black boots. He is wearing a black eye patch. There's a  red string was tied on the third finger of his right hand (was it right or left? 🤔)

He remembered the man he last saw , it was him. But who are they? Before he could think any further his eyes closed again.

_______________________________--------------------------------------------------_______________________________--------------------------------------------------