chapter 7 : Jiang Cheng

Sorry for late update. There was some problems in my Wattpad. -_- -_-

----------------------------------------

"Where did that brat go?! I told him not to go far" Jiang Cheng groaned.

The sec leaders came to cloud recesses for a meeting. Jiang Cheng brought Jing ling with him since he is coming here to study next year. He wants him to be familiar with surroundings.

After the meeting ended it's now time to go back but Jing ling is nowhere to be seen. He came to the back of cloud recesses while searching for him.( It's after wei ying met jing ling and Ouyang Zizhen and before they left. )

"Is that- is that a fucking kid?!!!" Jiang Cheng screamed in his mind

Wei Ying was playing with the bunnies. He didn't notice Jiang Cheng behind him while Jiang Cheng is about faint to suddenly see a child here.

"I visited here last week too . He was not here then nor anyone guest I heard came.. then where did he come from?!" He murmured

Don't tell me- those Lan brothers fucking KIDNAPPED A CHILD?!

After so many hesitation he decided to talk to him.

"Oi kid!!"only Jiang Cheng can call a child like that.

Wei Ying flinched to the sudden voice. The bunnies also got startled that they ran away. He looked back "Jiang Cheng? What is he doing he- oh I forgot he is a sect leader. I need to be extra careful. I can't let him found me out"

Wei Ying gave Jiang Cheng a confused look like is he calling him..

" Y-yes you.. who are you? I mean what is your name?" Jiang Cheng stuttered. He doesn't really like children.

"Me? I'm Wei Ying" Wei Ying bowed to him giving his pretty smile.

Wei Ying!!! Jiang cheng's mind can't process anymore. All he could think about how that bastard Wei Ying ruined his family. His fists hardened. Jidian started cracking.

"Gege?" Wei Ying noticed that it's getting out of hand. He tried to think of something quickly.

"What is your name gege? Are you Zhanzhan gege's friend? Why are you shocked? Is your name Wei Ying? Zhan zhan gege said he had a friend called Wei Ying." Wei Ying said innocently

"Where did you come from?" Jiang Cheng asked gritting his teeths

"YingYing came from yiling. YingYing's parents left YingYing . YingYing was alone. Zhan zhan gege saved YingYing" he said smiling.

Now Jiang Cheng is confused.
"What do you- I mean why you- who the hell are you?!" Jiang Cheng said being irritated since he couldn't find anything to ask.

Wei Ying shook his head. let's annoy Jiang Cheng hehe
"Gege ,are you dumb?! I just told you my name" he huffed

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" Jiang Cheng yelled . Can't believe a child called him dumb. No body dares to call him that.

"Shouting is prohibited in cloud recesses. Zhan zhan gege will punish you if he hears . And I called you dumb but it looks like you are deaf too" Wei Ying said. He is laughing so hard in his mind.

"WHAT?!!! YOU LITTLE BRAT ! YOU DARE CALL ME ,THE SECT LEADER OF JIANG CLAN A DUMB AND NOW IDIOT!! " His zidian started cracking again.

Now it's showtime wei Ying sheepishly smirked without Jiang Cheng noticing.

Wei Ying started crying ... Obviously soooo loudly. " Aaaaaa gege so bad.. gege scold A-ying*sniff* aaaaaa"

Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen was coming towards them with the juniors. Lan Wangji was coming to take Wei Ying back and others tag along with him.

The halted hearing the crying sound. It took a moment for them to realize it was their precious A-Ying crying. They quickly walk towards the sound.( Obviously they walked, they can't run right 😒)

When they reached their they saw a crying Wei Ying on the grass and A startled Jiang Cheng standing who doesn't know how to stop the kid. Wei Ying was blabbering something while crying which doesn't make any sense.

"Wei Ying!" "A-Ying"

Wei Ying looked at them and run towards his Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan picked him up securely wrapping his one arm around the small body and patting his back slowly with other hand to calm him down.

Wei Ying grabbed Lan Zhan's robe tightly with his small hand and snuggle his head in the crock of his neck. Yes my plan worked heh! Jiang Cheng , why is it so much fun to tease you!

Lan Wangji glared at Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng just scoffed. Lan Xichen decided to say something.

"Sect leader Jiang, May I know what happened?"

" I don't know he suddenly started crying." Jiang Cheng shook his shoulder.

"Wei Ying won't cry without any reason." Lan Zhan said . Although he doesn't show it but with voice juniors can tell that he is so angry.

" Okay okay fine. I just asked his name and he- he called me DUMB!!" He was also getting mad again.

Juniors started laughing behind their sleeves. The reason is so hilarious!

Lan Xichen, " sorry but that doesn't sound like a good reason for a child to cry"

”Hwe *sniff* scwold *sniff* YingYing" Wei Ying said still in Lan Zhan's neck.

Lan Zhan glared at Jiang Cheng like he will kill him right away. Jiang Cheng averted his gaze from Lan Wangji , can't bear those stares.

"Hmph! Keeping a child with a murderer's name. Don't you feel ashamed Lan Wangji? How did that bastard brainwashed the righteous Lan Wangji that he still can't forget a murderer?!" Jiang Cheng.

" Mind your language" Lan zhan

"Sect leader Jiang, We all know that you hate Wei Wuxian but don't you think that it's a little too much to blame a child just because he has the same name?" Lan Xichen said with disappointment in his voice.

" Looks like I care! A murderer is always a murderer. He stained his name. Whoever shares that cursed name must be like him too." Saying that he left the place.

This time Wei Ying felt someone just stabbed in his heart. His baby heart couldn't control his emotions. He started crying again hugging Lan Zhan  more tightly.

Everyone looked at him sadly. Lan Zhan turned around and left for Jingshi with the crying Wei Ying in his arms.

He swore in his mind. He couldn't protect his Wei Ying before. But this time he will definitely protect him.

_____________________

End of chapter 7