Chapter 4 : Juniors

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since he started living in cloud recess. In this short time he made everyone to like him. Even Lan Qiren doesn't tell him anything when he breaks almost all the clan rules everyday.

At first , he was mad that lan Zhan gave him the name of the person he despise the most but[ eventually he also felt for those innocent cute smile.

Yes, Lan Zhan named him Wei Ying. That day he was so nervous that Lan Zhan recognized him but in fact he didn't.

He gave him the name Wei Ying since he doesn't have a name.He even bought him black and red robes just like Wei Ying used to wear.

He was confused at first why would he gave him the name of yiling louzou whom everyone hates. But then he didn't pay attention to it much , he was happy to have his own name.

"Sizui gege ! Yi- gege ! " He saw them standing  and ran to them.

"A-ying, don't run" Sizui said.

Wei Ying made a pout. Everyone chuckled watching the cute boy in front of them.

"A-ying, what are you doing here? Do you want something?" Jingyi asked.

" YingYing wants to play~ Zhanzhan gege went to some boring meeting leaving YingYing alone. YingYing is soooooooo boreddddd" Wei Ying whined.

"Awww YingYing is bored? So what does YingYing want to do?" Jingyi asked.

" Mmmm.... 🤔🤔🤔..... YingYing wants to go out. " He said jumping on his spot.

" Ah ! You want to go out.. but umm.... I don't think we should go out now. The meeting will end anytime soon. We will get scolded if we leave now" Jingyi said sadly for upsetting the little one.

"Ou ok... I don't want gege to get punished."

Just then Wei Ying realized there are two more people . Who are they... I never saw them before. Ouyang Zizhen and Jing Ling was also shocked to suddenly see a kid here.

A sect meeting is being held in Gusu so all sect leaders are here. That's why Ouyang Zizhen and Jing ling is also came .

They came here many times in the last 6 years with their parents so the four of them are quite good friends now. No need to mention Jing ling and Jingyi's bickering 😁

So back to the story.......

Sizhui noticed Wei Ying looking at his two friends confused. He said,

"Oh , A- Ying may not meet them before. Why not introduce each other"

"Hello young masters, My name is Wei Ying" Wei Ying said bowing with a bright smile.

" Uh ...nice to meet you wei ying. I'm Ouyang Zizhen young master of Ouyang sect. You can call me Zhen gege" he said giving him a smile too.

" Jin Rulan young master of Lanling Jin sect. You can call me Ling gege " unbelievably he also smiled at wei Ying.

( Obviously who can resist our bunny YingYing 🤪😁)

Jin Rulan? Jing ling? He grown up so much.... a tear escaped his eyes.He wiped it quickly before anyone can notice.

"Wow nice to meet both of you. Now I have two more handsome geges " Wei Ying said cheerfully.

He then started to show off the paper butterflies he made today. They all played with them together.

Finally the meeting ended and Zizhen, Jing ling left. Before they were getting on their boat Wei Ying started crying not to let them go.

Although he has a matured brain and his past memories, his body and heart is still a baby's which can't afford to see his new friends leave.

"Zhen- gege , Ling gege don't go... YingYing wants to play with you more..aaaaaa" ( I don't know how to write crying sounds 😅)

Everyone started feeling bad but what can they do. Lan Zhan hugged Wei Ying . Wei Ying clutched his robes tightly with his tiny hands saying,

"Zhan zhan gege *sniff* plwese *sniff*  tell them *sniff*  to stay* pwese "

" Don't cry . They will come again" Lan zhan said with soft voice.

" Yes we will come again to visit YingYing" Zizhen and Jing ling said together.

" Rwelly? *sniff* Promise? "  Wei Ying asked.

"Yes we promise"

Still after so many crying whining of Wei Ying they left. Wei Ying felt asleep with exhaustion . Lan Zhan carried him to Jingshi and tuck him in bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter 4

Somehow all my chapters managed to end with Wei Ying falling asleep 😅😅 But what can I do!! Wei Ying is only three~~~ He needs sleep 🤷🤷 😆😆

Sorry if I disappointed you with my writing  😢😩 and thank you for supporting me 😘💝... Byeeee take caree