Chapter 11: Dogs

Here you go~~~

Next day Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Lan Xichen left for Qinghe. Wei Ying was in Lan Zhan's arms on bichen.

He was peeking at lan Xichen through Lan Zhan's robes. He thought that Lan Xichen might say something to him but he didn't.

When Lan Zhan said Wei Ying is coming too , he only nodded with his usual smile.

After some hours they reached at Qinghe. Nie Huisang and Jin Guangyao was waiting for them at entrance. They greeted them.

Jin Guangyao, " you must be A-Ying, right? Brother told me about you" with a sweet *fAkE* smile.

While nie Huisang was just looking at him behind his fan.

Nie-xiong , Nie-xiong. It's been a long time but still you are the same!

Wei Ying smiled hiding in his gEgE's robes 🙃.He completely ignored that Jin Guangyao.

"You all must be tired. I already prepared guest rooms for you , please take some rest there. We can talk later." Jin Guangyao

Lan Xichen, "Thank you A-Yao"

Hearing that Lan Zhan and Wei Ying both rolled their eyes . No one noticed that though.

They were going towards guest rooms suddenly they heard a bark. It's coming towards them.

Wei Ying turned pale as soon as he heard it. He was already in Lan Zhan's arms ,now his grips got tight . He screamed,

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh d-d-doggg!!!!!! Helppppp meeee!!!!!"

Everyone got startled at his sudden scream.

Lan Zhan quickly started patting his back gently assuring him that he is here .

But Wei Ying's mind was then only focused on that bark. He started crying ,

" Dog! Dog! Someone save me ! Gege save me!! Mom Dad!! "

" Fairy stop! Why are you running so fast?"

Jing ling come running behind fairy. He also got startled at Wei Ying's crying.

Jing ling," A- Ying, Why are you scared? Fairy is a good dog. She doesn't hurt anyone."

" Take him away *sniff* take him awayyyy ....ahhhh" Wei Ying kept screaming despite Lan Zhan comforting him.

" Young master Jin, can you please take him away for now? " Lan Xichen said.

" Ah..sure..Fairy!! Go away from here."

Fairy didn't want leave. She kept running around Jing ling's legs.

" I said go away fairy"

Lan Zhan glared at the dog.

The dog suddenly stopped barking and run away from there scared to lan Wangji. Lan Zhan then gently said to Wei Ying,

"She's gone.look"

"No*sniff* what if *sniff* it comes back*sniff*?!"

Wei Ying still hiding his face inside Lan Zhan outer robes refuse to let go.

Lan Wangji looked at his brother. Xichen gave him a nod.

Lan Zhan went to their room with Wei Ying leaving others behind.

Inside the room~

Wei Ying finally stopped crying but still clinging to Lan Zhan.

"Wei Ying"

"......."

"Wei Ying?"

"Mmm" wei ying finally respond.

"Feeling better now?"

"Dwont lweabe wme bplese"*don't leave me please* Wei Ying mumbled .

"I won't."

After staying like that for some time, lan Zhan heard soft snores .

His baby has fallen asleep. He gently put him to bed and went to clean up.

Time Skip~~

Wei Ying opened his eyes trying to remember what happened. He got up from bed searching for Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan was sitting not so far from him practicing calligraphy.

He lazily walked to him with his tiny feets and

*Thud!*

Well,he fall on him like a drunk person. He climbed up to sit on his lap and wrapped his arms around his neck snuggling close to him sniffing his new favorite smell..the smell of sandalwood.

Lan Zhan was shocked at the sudden attack but then didn't say anything. He hold his baby with his one arm.

" Thank you lan Zhan for afternoon"

" Told you there's no need for thanks and sorry between us"

"Won't you ask?"

"Mn?"

"Umm.... nothing , forget it! "

"..... Wei Ying afraid of dogs? "

" I ....umm...Not just afraid.. extremely terrified. "

" Why? "

" I..*he took a deep breath* when I use to live in the streets, I often fought with the stray dogs for food. They- they use to bite me...it was so scary" he is almost at the verge of crying again.

Lan Zhan immediately hugged him tight.

" I'm here. I will protect you ."

" Thank you*sniff* lan Zhan. "

" ......"

" Oh sorry I won't say thank you anymore"

"......"

"Ah! did I just say sorry too?"

"........"

"Hahahahaha okay okay fine I will stop now." He giggled.

///////////////////////////////////////