two

—ethan

when the band got off the stage and back inside their dressing rooms, everyone was congratulating them.

they were exhausted, but in a very good mood, chatting away excitedly with a feeling of satisfaction nesting in their hearts.

only ethan had been quiet this whole time —quieter than usual.

edgar? what's wrong?” victoria asks when she notices the brunette sitting quietly in his chair, his makeup long gone.

hm? oh i'm fine” he says and gives her a small smile.

he's lovestruck, that's all” damiano pops in “did you not see how he was looking at that girl that was dancing in front of him during ‘in nome del padre’? he was basically drooling. i'm surprised he didn't lose the rhythm while looking at her

oooohh ethan has a crush?” thomas teases and, with victoria, they start singing out loud “ethan likes a girl~ ethan likes a girl~

ethan doesn't deny what they're saying, he just smiles at himself.

whoever that girl was, she left him speechless. maybe it was the way she seemed so relaxed on stage.
like she was supposed to be up there.
he couldn't pinpoint just one fact he liked about her, but he knew one thing for sure; she's a very beautiful girl.

so what are you gonna do about it?” damiano asks, snapping his fellow brunette out of his bubble once again.

hope she will show up outside of our hotel tomorrow” ethan says honestly “it's not like i can do any more than that

i can help you find her on the internet” victoria offers.

how would you even do that? we don't even know her name

after her impressive stage presence, i'm pretty sure she's already going viral. and so is you drooling over her most likely.” damiano explains and then pauses to take a random selfie and post it on his story. “also the blonde one told me her name is xenia? or something like that. the brunette one is definitely called luisa, i'm sure i heard that one right.”

is that her?” victoria cuts in and points her phone at ethan's direction, where the video from their concert is playing, zoomed in on two girls dancing near the drums and captioned: ‘these two were the liveliest fans on that stage fr’.

ethan squints while looking at the screen before answering, trying —and failing— to hide the small smile that crept on his face when he recognised the dancing brunette.

that's her” he confirms, victoria making a small victory dance for her success.

damn both her and her friend are gorgeous” she comments while taking a closer look.

wasn't the blonde one next to you at some point?” thomas comments and looks closer to the screen as well.

she was. i could have sworn she would pass out on the spot, she seemed very excited to see me” victoria says and flips her blond locks. “proof that my charms see no international boundaries”.

yeah yeah” damiano dismisses her bragging and turns to ethan, who has stuck his face right next to thomas', both of them watching the video again and again.

who are you drooling over, cobra?” damiano teases the youngest.

their dance moves. i really want to have a dance battle with these two.” the guitarist says honestly.

fair enough” the oldest says and goes back to his phone.

i'm sure you'll see her again, ethan” victoria says, trying to cheer up her friend who seemed devastated just by watching a low quality video of that girl dancing.

look at him, he's already whipped” thomas comments.

oh my poor sensitive bambinoothe girl says and pulls ethan in a tight, almost suffocating hug.

i love you too but you can let go of me now” the brunette says while patting her back.

fine, fine” she gives up and releases him from her embrace “but cheer up! judging from the reactions of her and her friend when they got pulled on stage, we'll see them again!”

i hope you're right, she's so pretty” the drummer says innocently.

don't hit us with that look we all know your thoughts aren't that pure, mr torchio” damiano comments, making the two blondes erupt into laughter.

.

.

.
switching povs, how rare of me