seven

—ethan

when he woke up, ethan was greeted by a pleasant surprise; luisa wasn't gone, like he anticipated.

she was sleeping in his arms and to his eyes her tangled up hair and ruined makeup were so beautiful he could melt.

he didn't dare move one bit in case he woke her up, so he carefully reached for his phone that was resting on the nightstand to his left, turning down the volume to avoid making any noise.

there weren't many notifications, just a few messages; all from the band's groupchat.

he taps the notification and starts reading all the messages that begun at three am.

MÅNESKIN🔥

damiano
guys
i thonk we lpst ethan —3:03 AM

vic
dami...
ethan didn't come with us
and where the fuck are you? we should get going —3:03 AM

damiano
bathroom
but ehy didm't ethsn come?
oh waitttt
he is witg thst luisa girk —3:04 AM

thomas
yes he's with her
just how much did you drink —3:04 AM

damiano
no clue —3:05 AM

vic
for ethan whenever he sees this we got all back to the hotel safely so dw about us
also say hi to luisa she seemed sweet —3:30 AM

ethan chuckles to himself while reading the conversation. one night without him and chaos goes down apparently.

he types in a quick reply and sets his phone down again.

just then, he feels movement next to him and he turns to see luisa has just woken up.

“good morning sleepyhead.” ethan teases when she's opened her eyes.

“morning.” she says, still half asleep. she stretches her arms, humming in satisfaction as ethan just watches her.

“how come you're still here?” he asks curiously while they're still laying down, her in his arms.

“what, did you want me gone?” she teases and regret washes over his face, her comment making him apologise repeatedly and blush furiously. “i'm just messing with you dummy.”

ethan breathes out and chuckles before going to rephrase his question.
“i meant to say that i'm happy you're still here.”

“aww how sweet of you.” she says and pinches his cheek.

“i am indeed very sweet.” he says.

“you truly are.” she smiles. “i mean you're probably one of the few guys that have offered me chocolate after sex, so...”

ethan chuckles at the girl's comment.

“no, seriously, it had to be the most polite thing a man has done for me recently. thank you.”

“it was just chocolate though.” ethan insists.

“come on, just take the compliment.” she says and smacks his arm playfully.

for a few moments there is silence between them, the only sound being the noise from the street under the hotel, only to be broken by luisa's stomach, which growled loudly.

“breakfast time it is!” the drummer announces and they both get off the bed, taking turns to use the shower and then heading downstairs to have breakfast, probably being the last people to arrive since it was almost time for the buffet to close.

~~~~

—luisa

okay tell me everything.” xenia urges her as soon as she steps inside her house.

after breakfast, luisa went back upstairs, collected all her things, made sure to say a proper goodbye to ethan then head out. as she was walking on the already crowded square, the hot july sun burning holes on her head, xenia demanded her to come over.

so there she is now, sipping cold lemonade and sitting right under the ac, an attempt to cool down from the excessive heat of the day.

so? how was it? how was he?” xenia interrogates her friend, who takes one last sip of her drink before placing the now empty glass on the brown wooden nightstand next to her before speaking.

he was great. honestly, best hookup i've ever had. he also offered me chocolate afterwards.” luisa says honestly, smiling at the sight of her friend losing her shit.

details, i want details.” she pushes.

luisa goes on to describe the morning after; how when she woke up she didn't feel the urge to get up and go as soon as she opened her eyes and how nice their conversations were, being unable to stop smiling, even when she was done speaking.

aww i'm so happy for you!” xenia cheers, jumping on her bed, her blond locks bouncing along. “but hold on. they're leaving like tonight, how will you see him again?

honestly i don't know. i have his number and we texted a bit earlier. guess only time will show.” luisa shrugs, making it seem so simple yet in reality it saddened her how she won't be able to see ethan in a while, or even never again.

why did i open my goddamn mouth? now you're all sad and melancholic!” the blonde sighs when she sees disappointment wash over her face. “listen, we're also leaving in less than a week. bet you will manage to figure out a plan by then. and even if you haven't, we can just enjoy our vacation with the others. speaking of which, have we figured out our way of transport? kerkira doesn't have metro and i am not getting on a bus with this life draining heat going on.” she changes the subject subconsciously as the question rose in her mind.

i think kostas found someone we can rent motorcycles from. i'll check later.” she lets herself fall on the large bed and stretches her arms.

so... what do we do now? i mean it's still early.” xenia asks and diverts her gaze to her friend, taking it away from the heavily decorated wall she was observing.

luisa shrugs and scratches her head.

idea! let's go to the waterpark!

with this heat? no way. it's too long of a distance.” luisa dismisses the idea.

fine, fine...” xenia gives up and falls on the bed as well.

let's just... stay here for a little longer. i kinda haven't gotten enough sleep.

damn quit flexing, some of us are virgins.” xenia smacks her friend's arm, who whines and rubs the spot the blonde's skinny but strong hand had landed.

ow! asshole.

i know you love me deep down, you can take it.” she mocks and they both chuckle.

silence falls between them for a moment before xenia breaks it again.

wait, just how many rounds are we talking about?

.

.

.
long ass chapter again oof