five

-luisa

"my feet are killing me!" xenia whines, kicking off her leather boots and letting herself fall on luisa's bed.

"mine too." says the brunette while emptying her bag.
then, she catches a small piece of paper, probably torn from a notebook.

"ooh what is that?" xenia asks and jumps up, shoving her face right next to luisa's to see.

luisa flips it around.
on one side it is blank, but on the other one it has written with black ink;
'ETHAN (call me maybe? ;))
**********'

"is this what i think it is?" xenia says when she's read it, basically screaming.

"it's his phone number." luisa is stunned as she's reading the paper again and again.

but it's there and it's real.
ethan torchio really did give her his phone number.

"what do i do?" she asks, her heart beating fast inside her chest.

"um, call him?? don't tell me you won't call him after he did this!" xenia says. "it's still early, i doubt they will be too busy." she assumes and shrugs. "come on you pussy! this is a one in a million chance!"

"you're right. i'll try at least." she says and dials the number, shooing xenia out of the room who left without a fight and headed for the kitchen to feast on snacks.

-ethan (later that day)

"so? did you make a move?" damiano asks while getting dressed for their second appearance before heading to corfu, where they will take two weeks off before continuing their appearances on music festivals all around europe.

"i did." ethan says simply while applying eyeliner, then passing it back to victoria.

"way to go, edgar!" victoria cheers for him. "i'm sure you'll have a positive outcome."

"seems like it. she didn't lose any time to call me." says the drummer, still talking as if it was not big of a deal, masking how excited he actually was with a perfect poker face.

"SHE DID??" victoria almost drops her eyeliner. "that's great!"

"so? what are you guys going to do?"

"she's coming by later." he says, still acting unbothered.

"how can you even say all that with a straight face?" thomas asks while adjusting his hair in the mirror.

"he's just very good at hiding his excitement, that's all." damiano says and looks at ethan, who nods in confirmation. "mystery solved."

"so i'm assuming you won't be joining us tonight either." thomas says.

ethan shakes his head.

"we're starting in five!" the manager announces as she's walking inside the room to make sure everyone is ready.

"it's showtime baby." damiano says and gets up, stretching his limbs before walking out of the door, the three remaining members following him.

.

.

.
smaller chapter