seventeen

—luisa

are you done with the bathroom? we have to leave like right now.” xenia bangs the door, earning a frustrated groan from anastasia.

shut up i will fuck up my eyeliner.

do we even know where to go?

yep, i know how to get us there.” kostas assures the three girls and anastasia finally exits the bathroom, flawlessly drawn eyeliner on her eyes.

fucking finally.” xenia sighs.

at least her eyeliner is perfect.” luisa comments as she gets up from the small loveseat and walks up to her friends. “do we have everything we need?”

everyone checks their bags and pockets and after they've confirmed they are not missing anything, one by one get out of the apartment, kostas locking up behind them and beginning their descend down the stairs.

~~~~

“luisa! xenia! over here!” victoria's voice calling for them makes luisa's head turn to her direction, both flashing a huge smile at the sight of the cheerful blonde running up to them, followed by ethan, thomas and damiano.

victoria finally reaches them and pulls xenia in her arms, as the rest slowly greet each other.

“you look very handsome.” luisa says with a playful smile, ethan returning the compliment with a grin.

the now company of eight get in line, the loud music reaching their ears through the door as the security guard checks their IDs.

one by one the walk in. the club is a large open space right over the sea, with strobing lights and huge speakers placed in every side of the dock-like space. there are already many people there, dancing or sitting down. 

damiano exchanged a few words with a girl from the staff, who nodded and gestured that they should follow her.

the young girl guided them close to the bar and gestured towards a table with eight white bar stools.

they thanked the girl and sat down, some hands already going through the drink catalogues, looking for something to drink.

~~~~

—ethan

they drank until they were all tipsy, except for kostas, who had agreed with his girl friends to be the one to make sure they all get home safe this time.

victoria and xenia were on the dancefloor with thomas, damiano and anastasia while kostas was busy talking to some friends he spotted, leaving luisa and ethan alone on the table.

the two brunettes were quiet, both exhausted after dancing with thomas, who —according to luisa— has the best stamina she's ever seen.

then, luisa —in all her dizzy yet conscious state— finally turns her gaze to her male companion.
“ethan.”

“yes?” he says, smiling at the way her greek accent popped in as she spoke.

“i don't think i'd ever dare to say this if i were completely sober.” she continues, leaning closer to his ear so that he can hear her. “but i think i'm falling for you.”

ethan almost chokes on his saliva after hearing those words, then he clears his throat.
“luisa you're drunk.”

“nah, just tipsy.” she says and gestures at her empty cocktail glass, which hasn't been refilled in at least an hour. “i am being honest here.”

ethan's heart is beating so fast that he is sure it will jump out of his chest any minute now.
“are you sure?”

“about my soberness or my confession?”

“both?” he says, not sure for which one he needs confirmation.

“yep! listen if you don't see me that way it's completely fine, i can take it.” she shrugs, the alcohol helping her keep her cool.

“no, no i do see you that way too. but maybe we should talk about this once you're sober-”

“we will. but until then...” she says and smiles, leaning closer to him. to both their surprise, none of them smell of alcohol, but of whatever cologne they'd put on.

his mind kept telling him that they should not kiss in front of so many people, keep their love life to themselves, but at that very moment, he didn't care.

he let her place her soft lips on his and held onto her waist gently, making her smile into the kiss.

the only thing that interrupted their moment was both of them gasping for air, then bursting into laughter.

“are they okay?” anastasia leans closer to damiano's ear to ask.

“i think they're going insane but they seem happy.” he says and continues to dance.

have you seen victoria and xenia?” thomas pops in to ask damiano, who proceeds to translate for everyone.

“they went to the bathroom together.” kostas says casually, being the one to bump into the two girls going there, hand in hand and giggling as they walked.

the rest of his companion stops dancing and looks at him.
seriously?” anastasia asks, her eyes almost popping out of their sockets. “i didn't think xenia would make a move tonight, i owe luisa five euros.”

“and i owe him five euros as well.” thomas said and pointed at damiano, who was smiling proudly.

“i had called it from the day i saw them interact at our meet and greet, it was a matter of time.” the oldest brags, earning a smack from his blonde friend.

guess we're going home two people short then.” kostas says and they all go back to dancing, anastasia chuckling.

.

.

.
took me way too long to finish this one oops