fourteen

—luisa

after a couple more hours, they are home again. luisa's head has been on the clouds all day long, forgetting the passing of time and only realizing what time it is when she got inside the house and checked the time on the large clock on the wall of the small open plan kitchen.

it's already this late?

loo we've been at the beach for five hours.” xenia says, luisa making a face at the use of her nickname.

we have? it felt like minutes.”

you're just in love, bestie.” kostas comments and grabs a towel. “anyways, i'm gonna go shower.

i'm next!” xenia claims her place before falling on the small loveseat luisa is sat. “so, today was interesting...” she says with a playful grin on her peach coloured lips.

i may be the one falling for ethan but you and vic...” luisa gives her friend a smug face.

come on we were just having fun! ain't nothing wrong with that!” xenia defends herself, though she knows her friend has made several points.

are we gonna gossip about the italian gods??” anastasia says and sits on the floor beside them, already invested in the conversation.

you did not just refer to them as ‘italian gods’ sia.” luisa cringes at her friend's remark.

but i'm not wrong!

oh vic is gonna love this.” xenia comments and unlocks her phone.

you two are already talking??” anastasia's jaw has fallen to the ground.

yep! she texted me the moment they got back to their hotel!” xenia says proudly as she's typing.

what did i say literally a minute ago?” luisa comments, referring to her remark on victoria's and xenia's fast evolving friendship.

oh come on, you have no right to comment on that! you and ethan have already fucked!

yes but i'm not afraid to admit that i might be into him, compared to you!

shut up...” xenia says and elbows the brunette lightly.

aww xenia has a crush~” anastasia joins in on the teasing.

i don't! not yet at least!” xenia says honestly. “i just really admire her... i mean i try to keep it low, i don't want to creep her out or anything but it's true.

fine, fine we'll stop.” luisa retreats. “for now.

okay but how about you and ethan? what were you doing for a whole hour?” anastasia wiggles her eyebrows.

we weren't fucking, if that's your question. already tried that, i do not recommend the experience.

you have??” anastasia's jaw drops again.

yeah... it was with that one ex... she was so shitty as a person but man she was a ten when it came to that part.” 

oh that one... yeah i never liked her.” anastasia comments. “still cool you have that experience though.

there was sand everywhere, sia. not fun.

if you say so.” anastasia shrugs but soon breaks into laughter. “so you had sand up your coochie?

luisa is about to say something, but ends up laughing instead, nodding in confirmation.

laughing? without me? how dare you.” kostas says as he makes his dramatic entrance into the room, a towel wrapped around his hair despite it being short.

yeah, luisa had sand up her pussy once.” anastasia explains, her shoulders shaking as she's holding in more laughs.

damn girl. bet that hurt.” kostas says as he's going up the stairs into the interior balcony that his sister uses as a bedroom.

okay i'm gonna go shower, adios!” xenia announces and runs to the bathroom, leaving the other two alone in the living room.

.

.

.
i really don't know how long this will be tbh