twenty

luisa

after they had something to eat, luisa decided to go back home, borrowing a shirt and a pair of shorts from ethan so that she doesn't walk around in a tight dress in the middle of the day. she let herself wander around the beautiful streets of the town as tourists passed her by.

by the time she got home, she was sweating rivers due to the excessive heat of corfu during the summer. at home she found only anastasia, who is laying on the makeshift bed she sleeps in with the fan spinning as fast as it can.

are you alright?” luisa asks after she throws her heels to the side and sits next to her friend.

not really. my period just decided to say hello.” the younger sighs and rubs her belly.

poor thing.” the older coos at her. “where are the other two?

kostas went to buy some stuff for lunch and xenia is out with victoria.”

victoria?” luisa questions, raising an eyebrow.

right, you were tipsy last night.” anastasia recalls and sits up slowly, making a pained frown as she moves. “the two kinda hit it off last night. one could say they fucked.” the girl says dryly  and sips some water from the glass she has placed on the small table next to her.

they did what?” luisa's jaw drops. “xenia actually made a move for once?

i think it was victoria that initiated it.” anastasia corrects her friend.

makes sense.” the older shrugs.

so how come you came in now miss?” anastasia nudges her with her shoulder, the older girl blushing.

well as you know i was with ethan last night...”

wait did you guys fuck? you weren't sober last night.” anastasia's eyes widen for a second, realizing what could have happened.

no, no we didn't.” luisa assures her friend. “we were planning on doing so but i wasn't in the mood so we just cuddled.

the bare minimum but i'm glad he's a decent human being.

yeah...

so you came in late, wearing his clothes —because these are definitely not yours— because you were sleeping?” the younger questions her, raising an eyebrow and watching in amusement as the older smiled sheepishly.

i also took a shower.

ohh damn, shower sex.” anastasia's smug smile makes the older blush harder. “good, good. i'm assuming you won't be a mom anytime soon...” she adds and looks at her friend carefully for any signs of guilt or concern.

no, no don't worry we're safe.” she assures her friend, who lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding in.

as she said that they heard the door being unlocked and then kostas' heavy steps entering the house.
sia! i got you the ice cream you asked for!

over here!” anastasia yells and soon a very sweaty kostas is standing at the entrance of the small room he and anastasia are sharing.

“hello~” luisa chirps and waves at her male friend as he threw a pack of ice cream cones at them.

well hello to you too miss i-fuck-a-lot.” he teases and kicks his shoes off of his feet and falls on the air mattress on the floor —his current bed.

damn okay just because you can't pull any people doesn't mean you should be mean about it.” she teases him back and he gasps dramatically, grabbing the side of his chest where his heart is and pretending to pass out of shock.

you're rude.” he says when he has miraculously resurrected.

you love me anyways.

after a few minutes of chatting, luisa and kostas left anastasia to rest and went to cook some lunch.

it was only after they'd eaten and had laid to rest that xenia knocked on the door, the only two of the group that have keys being luisa and kostas as the eldest and —according to them— more mature ones.

she didn't speak, she just went straight into the bathroom and took an incredibly long shower, only coming out forty minutes later and falling asleep the second her face met the pillow, not hearing luisa's question about how her day was.

.

.

.
idk what to write here lol