Chapter 7

*Freya's P.O.V*

I looked at the door, turning to look at Daniela. "I could just leave y'know? I don't really need this job enough to deal with this," I informed her. "I think I'll leave," I said as I moved to walk past her, whining when she grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"You can talk to my Mother, stop being such a baby," Daniela said which made me stare at her with a frown.

"The whole reason we're having the conversation in the first place is because I'm a baby," I retorted as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You know what I meant, go on," Daniela said as she pushed me towards the door. I huffed as I reluctantly walked to the door, straightening up on instinct as I opened the door. I hesitantly entered the room, feeling all the courage I had built up start to disappear.

My stomach dropped as I felt Lady Dimitrescu's gaze on me, my eyes going from the floor in front of me to the very intimidating Lady Dimitrescu. My heart raced as I hesitantly made my way forward. "You wanted to speak to me, Lady Dimitrescu?" I said softly, cursing myself for saying that since that was the whole reason she had me come to her study earlier than her usual tea time.

"Yes, I did wish to speak to you. You already know what I wish to speak to you about seeing as my daughters felt the need to leave breakfast early to go and speak to you which was a very interesting conversation to listen to," Lady Dimitrescu said, her golden eyes running over me. "Have a seat Freya," she said as she gestured to the chair in front of her desk. I quickly went to it and sat on the chair, my legs barely touching the ground. This chair had to be taller than a normal chair, there was no way I was this short.

"You heard what we were talking about?" I questioned quietly as I played with the edge of my skirt. If Lady Dimitrescu had overheard our entire conversation then she knew about me imagining her as my caregiver. Oh that would be absolutely terrible.

"Indeed, I did," Lady Dimitrescu said as she studied me, a small smirk on her lips. "I always know what goes on in House Dimitrescu, not one conversation gets by without me knowing," she stated, my body shivering slightly at what her tone implied.

"Miss Daniela said you wanted to ask about my regression?" I suggested quietly, trying to change the subject quickly as I swung my legs back and forth, staring at the ground.

"Yes, I had some questions about your regression," Lady Dimitrescu said as she picked up a pen, tapping it on the desk lightly. "How young do you regress?" she questioned.

"Usually closer to 2 but I can regress to 3," I answered honestly, watching as she seemed to make note of it.

"How often do you regress?" she questioned, her eyes flickering from the paper to me.

"A couple times a week, usually after work to relax," I admitted honestly as I tore my gaze away from her, looking around her study quietly.

"You are not the first age regressor to have worked for the House of Dimitrescu," Lady Dimitrescu said which caught my attention. "They are actually the reason that each contract for the maids has the eligibility for the rules to be made, which I am going to enact now," she stated.

"I'm getting new rules?" I questioned quietly as my eyebrows furrowed, a small pout on my lips.

"Yes, I think for your own wellbeing that new rules should be placed," Lady Dimitrescu said. "I will list them and you will receive a copy of the new rules tomorrow, am I understood?" she questioned, arching an eyebrow just so.

"Yes Lady Dimitrescu," I nodded my head as I internally groaned. Rules weren't fun, they were no fun at all. Rules were the opposite of fun because they stopped me from doing all the fun things.

"The first rule is that you will no longer be allowed to go to the village alone. Any trip to the village will have to be taken with another maid, purely for your safety," Lady Dimitrescu said which made me frown. There was no way that was a rule, it wasn't fair. How was I supposed to be able to get things from the village if no one wanted to accompany me?

"Next, there will be an alternate schedule for if you wake up regressed in the morning. The schedule will reside with Daniela and Bela so you will visit one of them if you are regressed," Lady Dimitrescu said simply. I would still have a schedule, that would be nice. I didn't like just not doing anything all day which is what I would've done if I woke up regressed and couldn't work.

"Alright," I said simply, just wanting to give her confirmation that I was listening and had heard her.

"The last rule is that you will not be allowed outside without supervision," Lady Dimitrescu said which made my head snap up.

"But the garden and I'm not always regressed," I said, a frown on my lips. It wasn't fair, I wasn't always regressed so that meant that I should be allowed outside when I wasn't regressed.

"It has nothing to do with you being regressed or even potentially regressing while outside. It's simply because my daughters are attached to you and there are some terrible things out there that would love nothing more than to kill you which would be devastating," Lady Dimitrescu said simply. "You can still go out in the garden, with one of my daughters supervising you," she stated.

"Okay," I said reluctantly as I nodded my head. I had no intention of following that rule, there wasn't anything that dangerous out there because it would have gotten me by now if something really dangerous was out there.

"Good, I am glad we have had this talk," Lady Dimitrescu said as she smiled slightly, her smile sending chills down my spine. "You are dismissed," she said which made me hurriedly get up and head out of the room, my plan to go sulk on the stupid new rules I got.