Chapter 26

*Freya's P.O.V*

I woke up to Mommy changing my pull-up, fussing quietly as she slid a new one on. I pouted as she lifted me up, her hand resting on my bottom. "Let's get you dressed for the day," she murmured as she carried me to her closet, letting me rest on her hip.

"I do it," I huffed as I pushed at her chest. She sat me down, letting me look over my clothes. She chuckled at the serious look on my face as she went to put on her makeup, leaving me to pick out my clothes. I picked out a pair of overalls, sneakily grabbing a pair of my big girl panties and hiding them with the overalls.

"Do you need any help getting dressed?" Mommy asked as she glanced at me. I shook my head as I went to the bathroom, pushing the door shut. I pulled my nightgown off, putting it in the laundry hamper as I looked down at the pull-up I was wearing.

I wasn't a baby, I didn't need to wear a stupid pull-up. I pulled it off, throwing it away as I put on my panties. It felt a little weird to not wear a pull-up after so long. I slid the overalls on and snapped the straps into place with some difficulty. I made my way out of the bathroom, heading to Mommy.

Breakfast went as usual, this time I got a bunch of different pieces of fruit and some cereal. Mommy insisted on feeding me but I didn't let her, refusing to eat whenever she took the spoon from me. She eventually gave in and let me feed myself. Daniela watched the whole thing with great amusement.

As soon as breakfast was over, I managed to convince Mommy to let me wander the castle. She insisted that I stay on the same floor as her study which I was fine with. There were still a lot of rooms to explore on that floor anyways.

I made my way through the rooms, one by one as I explored the nooks and crannies of the rooms. I found some old stuff that probably wasn't safe to touch since it made me feel weird whenever I got near it. I also found some rooms that were clearly used for torture which I always swiftly left.

I peered out one of the windows, kneeling on the window seat to look out the frosted glass. My eyes landed on a crow that was perched outside the window and I giggled softly when it tilted it's head to stare at me. I ended up in a staring contest with the pretty bird, only looking away when I felt a warm wetness spread through my overalls.

"No, no, no," I whined as I looked down, seeing the damp crotch of my overalls. I wasn't supposed to have an accident, I was a big girl. How was I supposed to hide this from Mommy now? There was no way I could wander through the house with wet overalls and I didn't have anything to change in here. I glared out the window, frowning when I saw that the crow was gone. It was all the stupid bird's fault, it wasn't mine.

I looked down at the ground with a frown on my lips, a pout on my lips. I would just have to risk being seen unless Dani would come to me. Maybe that would work, I perked up at the thought as I made my way to the door. I opened it slightly as I peered out to make sure I wouldn't run into Mommy.

"Dani," I called softly, waiting a moment as I heard the familiar buzz. Daniela formed in front of me, a curious look on her face.

"Yes little fairy?" Daniela questioned as she tilted her head to stare at me curiously.

"I need different clothes," I whispered, my cheeks burning slightly from embarrassment. "And a set of panties," I added even more quietly if possible. Daniela arched an eyebrow as she frowned slightly.

"Did your pull-up leak?" Daniela questioned as she studied me. I shifted uncomfortably as I whined softly. I didn't want to tell her the truth, she wouldn't be happy with me for not wearing a pull-up. I just knew it.

"Didn't wear one today, wanted to be big and prove I not need diapers," I whined as tears pricked my eyes angrily. "Wasn't my fault, it wasn't," I told her with a frown on my lips.

"Does Mother know you decided to not wear one?" Daniela questioned. I shook my head as I looked down at the ground. "I will not bring you any panties, I will bring you a pull-up though," Daniela said, ignoring my whine as I stomped my foot.

"That won't be necessary," Mommy's voice was soft but there was a sternness underneath it. I shivered as I looked down the hall, tilting my head up slightly to look into her eyes. She had to have heard us talking and decided to solve the problem herself.

"Are you sure Mother?" Daniela asked, frowning slightly when Mommy nodded. "Alright then," she said as she turned into fly form and buzzed away.

"Come here Freya," Mommy's voice was stern. I hesitantly left the room, ignoring the tsk that escaped her lips. She lifted me up, a small frown on her lips as she carried me down the hall. I twisted to turn my head into her arm, hiding my face as she carried me all the way back to the bedroom. Soft whines escaped my lips when she sat me down, undoing the straps on my overalls and pulling them down.

"Not baby," I whimpered when she pulled the panties off of my legs, leaving me standing in front of her. She hushed me as she grabbed my pacifier from next to her bed, pushing it into my mouth before she carried me into the bathroom. She started the bath for me before she sat me into it, letting the warm water surround me.

"I am very disappointed with your behavior, Freya," Mommy said, making me freeze up slightly as I looked up at her. "Did you truly think you could keep it a secret from me?" she questioned as she tutted softly when I turned away from her.

"Not a baby," I lisped around my paci as I looked at the water. I would prove I wasn't a baby by showing her I didn't need a dumb paci. I pulled it out of my mouth and threw it out of the bathtub, crossing my arms over my chest when Mommy's eyes narrowed slightly.

"I will not be retrieving that for you, you threw it so you can deal with the consequence of not having it for the rest of your bath," Mommy said, making my lower lip tremble. I changed my mind, I did want my paci after all. I whined as I stuck my thumb into my mouth, looking away when she started to wash me.

"I trusted that you could be a big girl and get ready by yourself, however you have broken that trust by taking off your pull-up and trying to keep your accident a secret," Mommy said simply as I glanced at her. "It seems Mommy will have to keep a closer eye on you since you are clearly too little to take care of yourself," she said, making my cheeks darken from embarrassment.

"Closer eye?" I questioned around my thumb, looking up at her hesitantly.

"Of course, it seems I'll have to check to make sure your protection remains on through-out the day," Mommy said simply, ignoring my whine of protest. "My poor little baby clearly needs me to keep an eye on her," she added, making me sink deeper into the water to try and hide my blush.