Chapter 10

You all thought last chapter was bad for poor Freya, this one is even worse.

*Freya's P.O.V*

Lady Dimitrescu was being a lot nicer than I thought she would be. She answered all my questions I had, the only time she didn't was when she was on the phone with someone she called Mother Miranda, which was nice. She was constantly playing with my hair or rubbing my back which made me kind of sleepy but also just made me feel happy.

"Little one, are you always this calm or are you being calm just for me?" Lady Dimitrescu asked as she turned me to face her. I cuddled into her on instinct, her golden eyes staring down at me.

"I calm for you," I said quietly as I leaned my head back, staring up at the ceiling. "I crazy for Dani," I informed her, squirming slightly when she supported my head with the back of her hand like I was a baby. I wasn't a baby, she was being silly.

"I am sure you are," Lady Dimitrescu said as she rubbed my belly gently with her other hand. "The girls have been telling me that they've wanted a sister for a long time now," she said absentmindedly while rocking me.

"I be their sister?" I questioned curiously as I looked at her curiously. I reached up, clinging to her dress which caught her attention.

"Do you wish to be their sister?" Lady Dimitrescu questioned. I nodded my head as I squirmed to sit up. "Well then you can be. But I must talk to you when you're not regressed about it just to make sure you truly do want it," she said as she pulled my hand off her dress, kissing it lightly.

"Okay," I said quietly, taking my pacifier out of my mouth. It was making me feel sleepy, I didn't want to go to sleep yet. Lady Dimitrescu took the pacifier from me and set it on the edge of her desk so that it was still within reach but now couldn't fall on the floor. She would be really good Mommy for me, I think I'm going to keep her.

"Someone sure is squirming a lot," Lady Dimitrescu said, making me stare at her in confusion. I wasn't squirming a lot, I was only squirming a little which must mean she was talking to someone else.

I felt a warm wetness suddenly spread underneath my bottom, a small whimper escaping my lips as I looked down. The shock of it all was enough to snap me out of my regressed state of mind. I had wet myself, like a little baby. That wasn't supposed to happen.

"Oh darling," Lady Dimitrescu sighed softly. My cheeks burned in embarrassment as I scrambled off her lap, halfway across the room before she could say another word. "Freya," she called but I was already at the door, pulling it open and running out of the room. I ran all the way down the stairs to get back to my room, stripping down as quickly as I could once I made it to the safety of my bathroom.

I got into the shower and scrubbed myself clean, my face flushed from humiliation the whole time. I had had an accident while sitting on Lady Dimitrescu's lap, I had called Lady Dimitrescu Mommy too. There was no way I could ever live this down. I sat in the shower letting the hot water run over me as sobs from embarrassment escaped me. I wasn't a baby, I wasn't supposed to have any stupid accidents.

I was never going to be able to show my face around Lady Dimitrescu again. I might as well just pack my bags and leave, I could go work somewhere in the Village. I sat in the shower until the water ran cold down my back, the heat finally leaving my face when I let the cold water hit me in the face.

I got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me and frowning at my lack of forethought when I realized I hadn't brought my clothes in the bathroom with me. I opened the door, stepping out of the bathroom to go get dressed. I squeaked in surprise when I saw Bela sitting on my bed, catching me by surprise.

"Why are you here?" I questioned as I wrapped my towel tighter around me. I went to my wardrobe, trying to ignore Bela as I grabbed my clothes.

"Mother wanted me to check on you, she said you left rather abruptly," Bela said which made my cheeks heat back up at the memory. I went into the bathroom, dressing quickly in my nightgown before going to Bela who was sitting on my bed. I crawled onto the bed next to her and rested my head on her shoulder.

"I've never been more embarrassed in my life," I said honestly as Bela gently patted my back. "I called her Mommy and I wet myself," I whispered softly, a small frown on my lips.

"Ahh that makes what she told me to give you make sense," Bela said as she leaned down, making me sit up slightly in confusion. She pulled a package out from behind her feet and handed it to me, making me stare at it. My cheeks darkened when I realized that it was a package of pullups and I pushed the package off of my bed.

"I'm not a baby," I whined as I crossed my arms over my chest. "I don't need to wear pullups Bela, you believe me don't you?" I questioned as I stared at Bela with a small pout.

"I do believe you," Bela said as she pulled me onto her lap, gently working her fingers through my hair. "You're not a baby at all, you wouldn't be one even if you wore a pullup," Bela informed me as she rocked me slightly.

"I don't want to be a baby, I'm a big girl," I whispered as I cuddled into Bela, hiding my face in her neck. Her cold skin pressed against my burning cheeks, offering some relief from the heat of embarrassment. Her nails scratched my back gently as Bela rocked me.

"I think you're a big girl no matter what but would being a baby really be so bad?" Bela questioned quietly. "You'd get the most attention, you'd be able to be regressed as much as you want to be," she stated. "Perhaps think on that little sister," she said as she kissed the top of my head, leaving me in my thoughts as she held me close.