Chapter 46

*Freya's P.O.V*

It had been a few days since the whole Cadou thing and me telling everyone about my secret, well not so secret now, ex girlfriend. However my secret keeping had now been justified seeing as no one would tell me what the Ceremony was.

Mother Miranda was constantly calling Alcina about it. Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela knew what it was but were keeping it secret. Even Taylor knew but wouldn't tell me. It was like they didn't trust me to keep my mouth shut. Which was totally fair but I still didn't have to like it.

"I am going to go out in the snow soon, if someone doesn't tell me what the god dang secret is. I will make sure Alcina finds my frozen body," I grumbled as I flopped down next to Taylor.

"You need therapy," Taylor commented casually as she wrapped an arm around my waist. I was currently staying in her room, just to show my displeasure with Alcina and the others. We were also having a dispute over the fact that I now needed to eat people to survive. I didn't want to and they wanted me to.

"I need someone to tell what the Ceremony is," I said simply as I stretched out across her bed, laying my head on her legs.

"Not happening, I quite like being able to sit comfortably," Taylor said simply.

"Sitting comfortably is overrated," I said simply as I shrugged my shoulders. Perhaps I was only saying this because Alcina had been lenient on punishments these last couple days.

"Miranda said you're a bad influence on me," Taylor stated as she looked down at me. I shrugged my shoulders as there was a sudden pecking on the window of her room. I rolled off of Taylor, wrapping her blanket around me as she went to see what was at the window. I shivered uncomfortably at the brief draft that entered the room when she opened the window.

"Is it a crow?" I asked as I peeked out of my blanket cocoon. It was indeed a crow, one that was now sitting on her desk. Taylor carefully removed something from its foot, a small silver bracelet that she put on. "Can I borrow the crow to send a letter?" I asked.

"Go for it, Cecil is a good bird," Taylor said as she pet the top of the bird's head gently. I smiled as I crawled across the bed, stealing a piece of a paper and pen to do so. I hummed thoughtfully for a moment before scribbling out my letter.

Dear Mother Miranda,

You are a secret keeping biatch (I censored it so you can't tell Alcina that I called you a bitch). I hope you know that if someone doesn't tell me the secret soon I will destroy this entire house. I will also tell Taylor to leave you. I don't think she'll listen but it will be a shot. Anywho, I wish you only the worst. Hope your ugly blonde hair falls out.

With love,

Freya xoxo

P.S. I slept with your girlfriend last night. Not in like the sex way but I did cuddle with her. Hope you're jealous because she didn't cuddle you. I am simply the better option when it comes to cuddles.

I folded up the letter before handing it to Taylor. She carefully attached it to Cecil's leg before moving to the window.

"I'm going to leave before you open the window. I can't handle anymore cold and I have some phone calls to make," I informed her before swarming out of the room. I had one destination in mind and it was Alcina's study. I stopped to listen for her heartbeat, hearing it coming from across the house. It was somewhere close to the library I assumed.

I shook my head as I entered her study. I climbed onto her chair after shutting the door behind me. I hummed to myself as I looked through her book of numbers before finding the two numbers that I needed. I dialed the first one and listened to it ring.

"What's up big bitch?" Karl said as soon as the phone was picked up.

"Wrong, guess again," I said simply as I swung my legs. Even though Karl wasn't that nice, I was starting to feel little so I was willing to let it go.

"Hello brat, why are you calling me?" Karl asked. I could hear the sound of gears scraping together behind him.

"I want to know about the Ceremony, you tell me," I said simply, hoping he would ignore the fact that I had definitely slipped towards the end of my sentence.

"Can't do that bitesize, big bitch would kill me," Karl informed me. I whined in disappointment as I kicked Alcina's desk lightly.

"Didn't like you anyways you greasy haired old man," I said as I hung up on him. I dialed the next number with a frustrated pout.

"Hello," Angie was the one to pick up.

"Angie," I said happily. She would definitely tell me what the ceremony was. "What's the ceremony?" I asked.

"Would love to tell you, honestly I would but Donna would kill me," Angie said. I glared at the floor as I huffed.

"P'ease," I begged quietly. The doll sounded quite put out before sighing.

"It's this big thing Mother Miranda is doing to try and bring her kid back to life," Angie finally said.

"Thank you Angie," I said before I hung up. I hummed contentedly as I continued to swing my legs. I finally knew the answer so I was content to just sit quietly. My head snapped up when the door to Alcina's study door open. It revealed a very ticked off Mother Miranda and a not so happy Alcina.

"I'm going to strangle you," Mother Miranda said simply as she moved towards me.

"You need anger management," I retorted simply as I moved back. I squealed when she tried to go around the room and swarmed out of the seat, moving to fly past Alcina. I formed back into my human form once I was safe enough to do so.

"I win, you suck. You both can kiss my butt," I said as I stuck my tongue out. I squealed when Alcina moved towards me, running down the hall quickly.