Chapter 30

*Freya's P.O.V*

Daniela sat me down in front of Lady Dimitrescu's study, looking at me with a mock stern look on her face. "Behave little sister," she stated, tapping my nose. I stuck my tongue out in retort as I turned to the door. "Love you," she whispered to me. Daniela laughed as she knocked on the door before swarming away, leaving me in shock. I thought I would have some time to prepare and she just threw me in the deep end.

"Come in Freya," Lady Dimitrescu said, sounding slightly amused. I hesitantly opened the door and entered the room, shutting the door carefully. My eyes flickered up to look at the veiled woman sitting across from Lady Dimitrescu.

"Who is this?" a voice asked and my eyes followed the sound to a doll sitting on the edge of the desk. I suppose I should be surprised but I lived with people who literally had to eat other people to survive.

"Angie, this is Freya. She's my daughter now," Lady Dimitrescu said as I went to stand next to her. She lifted me up onto her lap, letting me sit on her lap as she ran her fingers through my hair. I leaned into her touch with a soft smile on my lips.

"Ooh a new one to the collection? What can this one do?" Angie asked, a giggle escaping her.

"She's human Angie," Lady Dimitrescu said as her hand gripped the arm of her chair a bit tighter. I looked up at her as I rested my hand over her, her gaze flickering to look at me. I smiled up at her and the look in her eyes softened as she looked back at Angie. "Do you not have mayhem to be causing?" she questioned.

"You encouraging mayhem? I never thought I would see the day," I whispered, a small smirk on my lips.

"Oh I do, I do, I do," Angie nodded her head as she stood up, walking along the edge of Lady Dimitrescu's desk. "I do have to wonder what Miranda would say," she stated simply. There was a sudden chill in the air and Angie froze for a second. I glanced at Lady Beneviento and noticed that her fingers lightly tapped the arm of her chair. It seemed to have something to do with Angie suddenly deciding to leave the room.

"That doll of yours is going to be the death of me Donna," Lady Dimitrescu said as she tapped her foot lightly, her leg bouncing slightly. I whined in disapproval, looking at her with a small pout. "I am sorry little dragon," she murmured as she gently cupped my face. That was a new nickname, I liked it a lot. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"Like that new nickname," I whispered as I looked up at her, a small smile on my lips. A soft chuckle escaped Lady Dimitrescu as she looked down at me.

"Are you going to regress baby?" she said, her voice soft and gentle. I nodded my head as I bit my bottom lip, glancing at Lady Beneviento out of the corner of my eye. "Don't think I forgot about you being naughty little one, we will be dealing with that later," she stated, making me whine at the thought.

"I didn't even do nothing bad, don't deserve to be punished," I sulked as Lady Dimitrescu lifted me up, cradling me slightly. She shook her head slightly as she opened one of her drawers and pulled out one of my pacifiers. I accepted it after a moment of hesitation, feeling a little hesitant to regress around Lady Beneviento. However if Lady Dimitrescu trusted her then I supposed I could as well.

"Darling you broke my most important rule," Lady Dimitrescu said as she ran her fingers through my hair. I sulked at the thought of being punished, I didn't like punishments. I wondered if I could wriggle out of the punishment later on. I sighed contently as I rested my head on one of her breasts, closing my eyes slightly. "There we go little one, there's my little baby," she murmured. Normally I would protest but her tone along with the words helped aid in my regression greatly.

My eyes fluttered open as I looked up at Mommy, reaching up to touch her face. She chuckled softly as she rested her hand over mine, a small smile on her lips. I had never noticed this before but she apparently had fangs. I wanted fangs, it wasn't fair I didn't have any fangs. My head turned slightly to look at the other woman in the room. My sissies had called her Aunt Donna, does that mean I could too? I wanted an aunt, I'd never had one of those before.

"What is going on in that mind of yours?" Mommy asked as she stood me up on her lap, my head bumping against her hat. I reached up and touched her hat, a small giggle escaping my lips. I wondered if she would let me wear it one day. I could play dress up! That would be so much fun. No, I couldn't get distracted, I had a mission right now.

"Down," I said simply as I looked down at the floor. "Wan' down," I said with a small whine bleeding into my voice.

"Are you going to actually stay on my side of the desk this time?" Mommy asked, making me pout. I nodded my head reluctantly, having no plan on actually following through with that. I had to meet Auntie Donna, I couldn't do that if I stayed on the opposite side of the desk from her. Mommy sat me down on the floor carefully, gently running her fingers through my hair to smooth it out. As soon as she removed her hand, I scrambled around the other side of the desk. "I need to get a leash for you," Mommy muttered, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Hi," I whispered to Auntie Donna as I approached her, standing in front of her for a moment before lifting my arms up. "Up?" I asked, tilting my head slightly. The woman's hands shook slightly as she gently lifted me up, carefully cradling me as she held me close. She remained stiff and unmoving for a couple moments before I felt a shadow fall over us. Mommy now stood behind Auntie Donna's chair, her hand gently touching the other woman's shoulder.

"She's just a little baby isn't she," Mommy murmured as she gently maneuvered Auntie Donna's hand so that her hand was resting on my cheek. "She likes when you run your thumb down her cheek," she said quietly. Auntie Donna's thumb gently ran down my cheek and a soft coo escaped me, my eyes closing. She froze for a moment before doing it again, her hand gently cupping my cheek. Her touch was much warmer than Mommy's, she'd made a good cuddle buddy I decided as I rested my head against her chest