Chapter 24

More little Freya although she's more little than usual and she gets a special treat :)

*Freya's P.O.V*

My eyes fluttered open and I felt a hand running through my hair gently. I turned my head slightly to look at who was doing it, tilting my head back to look up at Lady Dimitrescu. I squirmed slightly to sit up, leaning against her when my head swam from the sudden movement.

"Lay back down," Lady Dimitrescu instructed as she looked down at me with a frown. I huffed as I laid back down, resting my head on her arm. "You foolish girl, going out in the snow in just a dress," she scolded softly. My cheeks flushed at the scolding as I looked at the bed to avoid her stern gaze.

"I don't feel good," I whispered as I ran my hand down the blanket that was covering me, shivering as I tried to seek out some warmth. Lady Dimitrescu stood up, cradling me slightly as she carried me over to the fireplace. I sighed contently as she sat in a chair next to it, feeling the warmth that radiated from the fire.

"I am not surprised, you were nearly hypothermic by the time I found you. I never imagined that you would run outside," Lady Dimitrescu said as she sat me in her lap. I flushed when I felt the familiar feeling of a pullup around my waist.

"Why am I in a pullup?" I questioned quietly, my cheeks burning from embarrassment. I knew she had probably been the one to change me but the thought of her putting me in a pullup was the most embarrassing part of that thought.

"After you had your second accident I decided it would probably be best to keep you in some form of protection," Lady Dimitrescu said, sounding slightly amused by my obvious embarrassment. I whined softly as I turned my head, hiding my face into the arm of the chair.

"'m not a baby," I felt compelled to tell her when I lifted my head up, feeling her hand gently rubbing my back.

"Of course not, you're just my little girl. My little trouble," Lady Dimitrescu cooed, her voice soft and soothing. "Oh darling, why are you so fussy," she said as she tilted my head up so that I was looking at her. I shrugged as I stared into her golden eyes, feeling very tiny all of the sudden.

"'top it," I huffed as I tried to hide my face against her side. Her hand rested on my head as she gently pulled me back, looking down at me.

"I'm not doing anything, little one," she said as she gently cupped my cheek, watching as I sank into her touch. "So fussy," she whispered as I regressed farther. "There we go, there's my little baby," she murmured as I rested my hand over hers.

"Mommy, I not baby," I whined as I narrowed my eyes, my nose wrinkling up in indignation. Babies used diapers and I didn't wear diapers, I wore pull-ups like a big girl.

"Of course you're not," she agreed as she lifted me up so that I was cradled against her chest. "Are you hungry?" she asked to which my stomach decided to growl to answer the question. I snuggled into her as she wrapped my blanket more tightly around me.

"What happen'd to Mary?" I questioned quietly as I traced circles on her neck. She hummed softly and I felt the vibration under my hand.

"She was sent back to the Village," Mommy answered as she carried me out of the room. I rested my head on her shoulder as I snuggled into her, feeling her hand resting on my back. She took me to the dining room, sitting in her seat as a soft buzzing sound filled the air.

"How long I sleep?" I questioned Mommy curiously as I looked up at her curiously. I felt really well rested, like I would never need a nap again.

"A whole day, it's lunchtime the next day," Mommy informed me as she gently ran her fingers through my hair. "Daniela was very worried for you," she murmured as the girls swarmed into the room, turning back into themselves as they made their way to their seats.

"Freya, you're okay," Daniela said as she studied me carefully. "I was worried you would be sick," she said as I offered her a small smile of reassurance.

"I fine, my head hurts and so do my fingers a little bit," I told her as I looked down at my fingers with a small pout. Mommy gently held my hands as she rubbed her thumb over my fingers.

"You were out in the snow for about an hour, I imagine that your fingers would be quite sore after so long," Mommy said as a few maids brought the food out. I sank into Mommy as I hid my face into her breast on accident. Mommy let me be as she ate her own meal before trying to remove me from my hiding spot. "You must eat, little one," she said as she turned me to face the table.

"Don't want to," I sulked as I looked up at her. I whined when she picked up the spoon and held it to my mouth, gently coaxing me to eat.

"Come on baby, I have a treat for you if you behave and eat your lunch," Mommy cooed as she looked down at me with warmth in her gaze. "I had the Duke get the things needed for it once you agreed to be my little one," she said. I huffed because I did really want the treat she promised me but I also didn't want to eat right now.

I eventually gave in and opened my mouth, accepting the soup. The soup tasted good, of course it would since it was chicken noodle soup. Mommy carefully fed me until the soup was gone and my belly was full.

"Such a good girl," she cooed as she lifted me up, gently cradling me. At one point the girls had finished eating and had left us, saying they were going to train. I didn't know what they were going to train for but it sounded important.

"Treat?" I asked as I looked up at her with wide, hopeful eyes. She chuckled as she moved her hand to her shoulder and I watched wide eyed as she pulled the shoulder of her dress down. I watched as she pulled the top of her dress down slightly and pulled one of her breasts out from her bra.

She guided my lips to her nipple and I latched on immediately, feeling a buzz of excitement run through me. I had only dreamed of nursing before but it was so much better than I had dreamed of. I clutched onto her top as I nursed, feeling her use the blanket to cover me and allow me some privacy.