Chapter 19

*Freya's P.O.V*

I looked down at the swirl of lavender that was in the water, feeling Mommy's hands gently working the shampoo into my hair. She worked to untangle my hair, her fingers gently undoing every single tangle before she massaged the shampoo in.

I whined softly as she tilted my head back, letting my hair hit the water. She gently ran her fingers through my hair while working the shampoo out of my hair. I whined as I closed my eyes, a small pout on my lips as she finished washing my hair. I stared at her with half-lidded eyes as she lifted me out of the water, wrapping a white towel around me.

She pulled the drain in the bathtub as she hoisted me up onto her hip, gently drying me off as she carried me out of the room. She stopped at the sink, letting me rinse my mouth out once again to make sure that the taste of throw up didn't linger in my mouth.

She sat me on the bed, leaving me wrapped up in the towel as she went and got a pullup. I fussed slightly as she lifted me up, sliding the pullup into place with ease.

"What would you like to wear draga mea?" she questioned as she looked down at me. I slid off of her bed and padded over to her wardrobe, pulling it open as I looked at her hopefully. "You wish to wear one of my dresses?" she questioned as she tilted her head.

"'es pease Mommy," I whispered as she made her way over to me. I tugged on one of the black nightgowns she had, watching as she took it off the hanger. She chuckled as put it over my head, gently guiding my arms through the sleeves. The nightgown hung off of me, leaving me feeling tiny compared to the large nightgown. The nightgown dragged on the ground as I tried to go back to her bed.

"You're calling me Mommy now?" she questioned as she lifted me up, her hand on my bottom. I looked down at the question as I moved my hand and touched the cold marble-like skin of her neck.

"I sorry I call you by your grownup name and sorry for slamming door," I whispered as I looked up at her. "I sat in timeout for long time, the twelve went to the eleven. Why is minutes so long?" I questioned with a pout.

"Well I accept your apology," Mommy said as she gently brushed my hair back with her hands. "Because it wasn't a minute darling, it was an hour," she said as she sat on the bed, letting me sit on her lap. "You used an hour timer, I usually use that when I am trying to time how long certain tasks take me," she stated.

"I no get spanking?" I asked hopefully as I pulled myself up to stand on her lap, looking into her golden eyes with a hopeful look.

"No spanking," Mommy agreed as she supported me, her hands gently resting on my sides. "You are however grounded from your greenhouse and will be spending almost everyday with me for the next week, I hope that will make you remember your manners and not disrespect me ever again," she stated. I sulked at the idea of not being at my greenhouse for a week but nodded in understanding.

"What about plants?" I questioned worriedly.

"Bela will make sure that they are well taken care of," she assured me as she patted my bottom. I rested my forehead against hers as I stared into her eyes, narrowing them slightly before pulling back.

"She better," I said as I lifted my head up defiantly, squeaking when she arched a delicate eyebrow. I sat on her lap as I looked up at her innocently, putting my thumb in my mouth to try and look cuter. I winced when my thumb pressed against the sore on the side of my cheek.

"Are you okay?" Mommy asked as she looked down at me in concern.

"Sore, bit my cheek hard," I admitted as I crawled off of her lap, curling up in her pillows as I looked up at her. "I so seepy, I only wake up if Dani comes in here," I informed her before closing my eyes, faking a yawn as I closed my eyes.

"Mhmm, sure you are so 'seepy'," Mommy scoffed as she tucked the blanket around me. I peeked out under my eyelashes curiously to see if my plan worked, "Daniela," she called, not even flinching when flies buzzed out of the vents next to the bed and Daniela formed on the bed next to me.

"I'm here," Daniela informed Mommy unnecessarily as she wrapped her arms around me. "Can I read Freya a story?" she questioned as she snuggled under the covers, her head resting on my shoulder.

"I do not see why not, I will be working on something at my vanity so do behave," Mommy said as she got up, heading over to her vanity. I watched her quietly as I heard Daniela hum, something she did when she was trying to think of a story.

"Ooh I know the perfect story, it's about a jazz singer named Miss D," Daniela said, catching your attention.

"Was Miss D pretty?" I questioned as I tried to picture her.

"Almost as pretty as Mother," Daniela informed me.

"Impossible, no one can be as pretty as Mommy," I retorted as I listened to Daniela describe Miss D. I liked to imagine what she sounded like, whether her voice would have been soft like Dani's or a little raspy like Mommy's was. Daniela told me of Miss D, how she was born into nobles and went onto become a jazz singer in Miss D and the Pallboys.

"I hate to interrupt but would you like to tell me why I am missing one of my permanent markers, Freya?" Mommy's voice said, looking over at us with an arched eyebrow. I shook my head as I sank under the covers, pulling Daniela with me. A soft laugh echoed through the room and I felt my face break into a smile at the fact that I had been the one to make Mommy laugh, it was all me who did it.