4. Old Friends.

***Arya's Pov.***

I wake up early in the morning and look after Veer. Today he is going with Shaurya Bhai to hospital for his vaccine. Then Bhai is going to be with him all day to take care of him.

Even though we all are close to Veer, he always cries for his Dad when he is in pain or not feeling well. And Shaurya Bhai leaves everything to look after him. Their bond is seriously out of this world.

Who says only Moms can love us more. Dads are no less too. Only some Dads are not good, but one like Shaurya Bhai exists too. I hope in the future my children will get a Dad who would love them and won't back down showing that love towards them.

After getting ready in white full sleeve kurti with palazzo. I leave my hair open and wear jhumka earrings. After taking my side bag, I go to Veer's room. He is already bathed and is getting ready.

I pack his bag as his nanny gets him ready. She takes the bag from me and I take Veer downstairs. After breakfast, everybody goes their way. Mamu, Reyansh bhai and Parth are going to the office. Nani and Mami are gone to buy some stuff related to the house as per their long list..

Nanu, Shaurya bhai, Veer and I sit in one car as we all are leaving for hospital. The driver would later take me and Nanu to the cottage and drop Bhai and Veer at home. Then the driver will pick Nanu and me up later.

As Shaurya bhai goes with Veer for his check up and vaccination, I take Nanu to his doctor. After an hour later, the doctor tells us that Nanu is perfectly fine but there should be little change in his diet and so prescribed some new medicines too.

As we left the doctor's cabin, Nanu bumped into an old man. They looked up at each other then frowned which soon turned into smiles.

"Rajnath Mehra." Nanu says to the old man.

"Raghuveer Malhotra." That old man says. Then they hug each other.

"I didn't know that you are living in Shimla again?" Nanu asks Rajnath Ji.

"We moved back three and half months ago. But when did you come?" Rajnath Ji asks.

"Just two weeks back. Why are you here?" Nanu asks.

"Some regular check up and you?" Rajnath Ji asks.

"Same here. How is everyone at home?" Nanu asks.

"Everyone is fine. But who is this lovely lady with you? Introduce us." Rajnath Ji asks.

"Meet my granddaughter, Arya. She is Sakshi's daughter. And Arya, he is my childhood best friend Rajnath." Nanu says and I touch his feet but he stops me with a smile.

"Daughters don't touch feets, dear." He says just then a very beautiful girl comes there, "Meet my granddaughter, Mayra. Mayra, this is my best friend Raghuveer and his granddaughter Arya."

"Namaste." Mayra says and goes to touch Nanu's feet but he stops her too.

"So we are both blessed with grand daughters. So tell me what is going on? Is everything going ok?" Nanu asks Rajnath Ji.

"Yes. Are you free? We can talk now." Rajnath Ji says.

"We were actually going to the new cottage to finalize some things." Nanu says.

"The one on the east side of the mountain?" Rajnath Ji asked.

"Yes..?" Nanu answers gingerly as he sees a happy smile on Rajnath Ji's face.

"We are going there too. I have bought a cottage there too." Rajnath Ji says as he chuckles.

"Which cottage number?" Nanu asks.